Kripparrian skill gems?

What does he use. I'm not being a fan boy! But I watch his videos and his builds are amazing but he always changes them...

What gems does he use now? Like those 3 cold balls that split and attack multiple mobs?
Templar enthusiast
IGN: Caleibus
Power Siphon with LMP, Chain and one more support for 'aoe'.

Another Power Siphon for single target, don't know which spoorts on it.

Last edited by d0nX on Dec 27, 2012, 5:36:39 AM
Yes, you are being a fanboy trying to replicate his build. If you take a look at Templar's tree a little more closer and try to actually understand it, "his" build is not that special after all. It's been done so many time and way way before he started playing PoE. His other Power Siphon is for single target btw.
Last edited by Dakaa on Jan 7, 2013, 12:05:54 AM
"
Dakaa wrote:
yes you are being a fanboy and you are trying to replicate his char, if you look at templar's tree closely and actually try to undertand it, his build is not that special after all and it has been done so many times and way before he started playing poe. his other power siphon is for single target iirc

Seeing an interesting build and wanting to replicate it doesn't make someone a fanboy. Is everyone who watches Build of the Week and tries it a fanboy?
Maybe he is new and that is his first time seeing it, stop creating a toxic environment.
ignore that elitist dude.

He uses power siphon to strengthen his auras. Solo the build would be extremely slow and not very efficient for maps. Great in partys though.

You could use a siphon with LMP and pair it with something like spork/pulse, or whatever skillset if you want to use power charges to increase dmg.
Last edited by Lachis on Dec 27, 2012, 2:53:58 PM
If trying to replicate others build is being a fanboy, im - for sure - a fan boy of Invalesco, Slayer and, of course, Kripp.

:)
"
cyryc wrote:
If trying to replicate others build is being a fanboy, im - for sure - a fan boy of Invalesco, Slayer and, of course, Kripp.

The OP is a fanboy true. But your description of a fanboy is off. If you see a build you like and want to try it out it has nothing to do with the person using it. You would be a build fanboy in that case.
I smell envy everytime someone accuses someone of being a fanboy.
"
Lachis wrote:

The OP is a fanboy true. But your description of a fanboy is off. If you see a build you like and want to try it out it has nothing to do with the person using it. You would be a build fanboy in that case.

Mine description? Read again pls, maybe, just maybe, you gonna see my sarcasm into my post.

"
jinda wrote:
I smell envy everytime someone accuses someone of being a fanboy.

Ohh, so this smell is envy?

Sure, indeed it is!

I agree with you on that. If someone jumps saying stuff like that, deep down there, it's envy talking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info