0.9.13j Patch Notes and Load Testing

Samantha at Support has asked me to announce that there are under 400 supporter packs left for us to ship, and that anyone wanting to know their order status can PM Support and they'll let them know. As I found out from asking alpha applicants to PM me, requests like that can result in a very large number of messages.

Alpha testers: 0.9.10alpha10 including unfinished patch notes are up on the alpha realm.
Beta testers: Selected patch notes are coming soon!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas/holiday! I got to spend a day with my family and found it very relaxing.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
50k bots. Nice.

Glad you got to have some time off. You, and the team, deserve it.

Cheers

Oh wait, one more thing:

Alpha please :)
Can't wait for the notes
Awesome job so far guys, can't wait to see how this game does out in the open market. Hope the team had a great holiday!
Nice work here. Have fun!
I'm Batm... ehm Chuck Nor...I mean, spanish. Sorry my english.

Ign: Muruadir
Already PM to support. ;)

But yeah, I am glad that you spent a good time with your family, Chris. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 27, 2012, 3:05:27 AM
Chris I love you. Glad you had a good christmas! :)
That was a really nice patch, now people are just going to ask for yellow messages to appear even if global is hidden and it will be perfect (I just keep global on to see them, but I guess some people just really cant stand having it on during a race)

I really like the top 25 now, I love the yellow messages, adds to the fun
Your order count may increase there, GGG, because I'm getting gold support next month before OB! :3
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Sexcellent
HEY!!! GOT MILK!!!
Last edited by newbihack on Dec 27, 2012, 4:05:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info