free beta key!!

i have some beta key i wanna give thim to old register forum member that wasnt get lucky to obtain 1
put your register data and why i sould give 1 to you:)
i think you should give me one because ive been trying to get one for about a month and dont have the funds to buy one (yes even though its $25) im pretty much broke and having one would be freakin awesome and would make you the coolest person ever to give me one!

thanks for your consideration
courser12
i already play on a friend's account.as a shadow..but if u can give me a beta key for my own account would be great..thx and gl all in getting keys..the game is awsomeeeeee
hi...im new for this game...i dont have chance to test the game yet...im very vicious and im good to test and look for bugs and report. ill be more than happy if you give me a key for play POE :P
Hi, been waiting for a key since 1st July, really want a chance to play this game whilst in closed beta to try practising my character builds before it goes open!
September 7, 2011

Cause it has been over 1 YEAR !
I want one!

Seriously though, I miss playing a good ARPG. D3 just can't hold my interest any more due to the pigeon-holing of builds (very WoW-like in limited build variance viability).

I love trying out new builds and creating new types of odd-ball characters.

You TOTALLY want to play with me and see all of my awesome ideas. :)

Seriously though, I wanna play this game bad.
"
erselengn wrote:
September 7, 2011

Cause it has been over 1 YEAR !

check your pm see you in the game:)
i still have more key so post you joind time and some words
posting again i dont remeber when i joined in all seriousness lol and as requested

some words :P <--- right here lol
Oh I didn't realize it was how long people had been active. Unfortunately I just recently became aware of this games existence. :(

That doesn't stifle my enthusiasm, though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info