Beta Key pls. :(

I have bought Diablo III thinking it would be THE successor to the legendary Diablo series. The game was fun in the first few days but as the months dragged by, it became a total disappointment. The devs in DIII only cared for our money not the player base itself. The game was full of bugs, glitches, imbalance, and bots. I'm just sick of it. I learned of this game when I was derping around youtube and saw a video of a person playing a Diablo II like game with better graphics. I was curious and watched the whole video. The game's name was Path of Exile. It looked really promising. I really want to see if this meets my criteria for a game that will last for years. Just like in DII. Please, someone who has a kind heart and an extra key, let me in the game. Thanks in advance and good luck.
^_^
Sorry to say, but being registered for 2 days, I don't think you will get a key soon. Why not help out the devs and buy early access for $10? You'd be helping them out so much!
^thanks for the feedback though. Sigh* guess I can only wait for the Open beta then.. O i can be lucky and get drawn in the Keys giveaway timer. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info