Beta Key Please (begs)

Ok now that I got your attention...if anyone has a spare beta key id love to get one. Like some others I obtained a copy of diablo 3 (thankfully I didnt have to pay for it). Anyways the game was a huge let down and I told a friend of mine how I felt about it. They pointed me to this web page where I have felt ive found the real succesor to diablo 2, maybe not in story but in every other way imaginable. What I love the most is the amount of customization we will have with our characters and the look of the skill grid (sphere grid to those FFX savy people)

I would love to get my own beta key but im limited on income to the point ive had to cancel my world of warcraft account and I wont be comming across any meaningful amount of money to be able to afford a prepaid credit card anytime soon.

So thanks for reading, and may PoE put diablo 3 to shame.

check ur pm bro ;)
lol how lucky are many ppl to touch others heart with words :s...
still in need of a beta key, thanks for trying knife but im sure alot of people jump on using those keys faster than it takes someone to close the window of a rick roll.
No longer need a beta key woooot :)
lol i need one key no more T_T
i need a key tooo... T_T rlly want to play that game...so...if someone can give me a key...

TYVM!!!! sz'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info