Beta key for my Father

Hello everyone, There is very few games in which me and my father can play together and enjoy, and this just happens to be one of them. The 10$ atm is unfortunately out of the question, but I do look to support this game through Support in a month of two when things settle down.

I was lucky enough to obtain a beta key, and I was hoping to get one for my father too so that way we can play together, explore, learn, support and report our findings of this game. We look to not just play, but help the developers create the best quality game upon release. There is a benefit for the person who were to give me a extra key for my father and that is
- We will level with you Hardcore or Default Leagues
- Share and Trade items that is beneficial among us.
- We are willing to get in Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Mumble, Skype etc and communicate freely.
- You aren't just giving the beta key to some jackass who plays the game, then complains about it, but people who help the development of the game by reporting bugs instead of ignoring or bypassing them, reports inbalances and creates post of what just may make this game better.

Thank you for reading.
:)

I really wish you luck with this, you seem genuine. Sadly, I have no keys left to give.
Weel if you want to support it that much just buy a supporter pack.

Happy new year. lol!
has somebody donated a key for your father yet?
No, not yet unfortunately. Still trying to get my hands on one, even by refreshing, so we can play when he gets home in 2 hours lol
i have given him a key for his father and made a new friend at same time lol
oh okay, I was going to give you my spare one.

Have fun in the game :)
congratz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info