_Circe__'s Dual Incinerate MF tank - KILL 'EM WITH FIRE!!!

All,

Hopefully this is the beginning of a more in depth guide that can help some other recovering dual sporkers out. Please feel free to post comments and suggestions while I work to build this guide more. For now I will keep things pretty basic and show you the most important and pressing parts of this build.

The GEAR
Spoiler
Yeah, this stuff isn't cheap. But I had all of this stuff left over from my RF sporker and didn't want to let it go to waste, so... I just recycled it :D My MF is currently 123iiq/445iir (with flask popped)

The SKILL TREE
Spoiler
This is the end game build. I'm currently lvl78 and really have no problems running any maps. If you played a RF dual sporker previously, this build has MUCH better defense AND offense. I never thought I'd be able to love another build more than my dual sporker but... this build makes that one seem like a cheap hooker now.Passive skill tree build

The DEFENSE
Spoiler
Definitely not squishy, and once I get Arcane focus and the few ES related nodes around it, I'll be even better off.

The OFFENSE
Spoiler
Now before you flip out and nerd rage on me for saying that my DPS is actually better than it was running a dual spork set-up with RF, let me remind you to look up how incinerate works and the DPS bonus it gets at each stage :) I'll eventually include that fine knowledge here, but time is limited at the moment

The BANDIT QUESTS
Spoiler
I killed all of the bandits in Normal, but if your res is a little lacking you can always help Kraityn to get that nice +8% Res All. Otherwise, just get the skill point.

As I said, I'll be adding to this eventually but would definitely like any feedback or suggestions that the community has. In the mean time, have fun and may the odds be ever in your favor!

That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
Last edited by Leonidas313 on Nov 18, 2013, 6:36:33 AM
any feedback? comments? questions?
"
Leonidas313 wrote:

Have seen this build in action and it's pretty sweet.
Any info on bandit rewards? ;)
"
gufu wrote:
"
Leonidas313 wrote:

Have seen this build in action and it's pretty sweet.
Any info on bandit rewards? ;)

Added! :)
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
Added! :)

yay \o/ gonna kill 'em all today!
I've never used Incinerate so I have no idea - how long does it actually take for the final (or any decent DPS) stage to take hold? Is it a problem when spamming totems?

The gear you're using is pretty much RF sporker gear (I have almost exactly the same items from the witch I shelved at 92, most of which I'm currently using for a low life summoner), can you think of any better fire-related options for any slots?

If I recall correctly I think I only had Clarity/Purity/Discipline/Vitality on the RF character, now I have a few more auras on the summoner, mainly for summons DPS, and I find the aura nodes that are close by (Influence, Leadership, Sovereignty, Charisma) pretty useful. Think they're worth it for just the four auras on this build?

Also, you don't have the Arcane Vision node. The powers at be have made so that we don't have to bump into walls anymore for the low cost of only one skill point!
Looks like its MOST EXPENSIVE build for farming. If i had so much currency to buy all this stuff i wouldn't needed to build farm character anymore. :))

Look at these rings... They're cost like maseratti. And 6L shav, holy cow...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info