Console "Wars"

All that matters is what games become exclusive to respective console. Doesn't matter if one system is as powerful as quantum computers, if the exclusive games suck for it.

What I do know is that Metal Gear Solid V won't be released for PC, and that you need either PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or XBOXOne to play it.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
pc ftw as always! consoles are overrated.
Last edited by Todaur on Nov 17, 2013, 9:43:39 AM
"
mazul wrote:
All that matters is what games become exclusive to respective console. Doesn't matter if one system is as powerful as quantum computers, if the exclusive games suck for it.

What I do know is that Metal Gear Solid V won't be released for PC, and that you need either PS3, PS4, XBOX360 or XBOXOne to play it.

Emulator, every time
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Emulator, every time

Illegal and immoral. If you are going to use that as argument, one can just state that PoE is P2W due to RMT.
lets hope pc gamers do get less fucked because this generation is not that far behind to pcs
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
Last edited by tadl on Nov 17, 2013, 11:41:02 AM
"
mazul wrote:
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Emulator, every time

Illegal and immoral. If you are going to use that as argument, one can just state that PoE is P2W due to RMT.

The only console game I want to play is 'Destiny'.
Should I pay $600+ to play that one game for a limited time?

'Destiny' will not ever see my money, there is no scenario in which I would buy a PS4/XBone to play that game I'm moderately interested in.

If Bungie weren't avoid PC like the Plague, they could get my Money, so they chose this scenario.

So I'm not taking anything from them, I don't see it as a moral dilemma.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Emulator, every time

There are no working emulators for xbox 360 or ps3, or am I wrong?
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Velocireptile wrote:
(...)

Emulator, every time

The only console game I want to play is 'Destiny'.
Should I pay $600+ to play that one game for a limited time?

'Destiny' will not ever see my money, there is no scenario in which I would buy a PS4/XBone to play that game I'm moderately interested in.

If Bungie weren't avoid PC like the Plague, they could get my Money, so they chose this scenario.

So I'm not taking anything from them, I don't see it as a moral dilemma.

You are aware of that "stealing" is not the only form of immoral and illegal action once can do? XD

It is like entering a property you have no right to enter and where the owner has explicitely stated that he does not wish you to enter unless you pay him a fee. It is about respecting the wishes of the owners when it comes to what they actually own.

"
miljan wrote:
"
Velocireptile wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Emulator, every time

There are no working emulators for xbox 360 or ps3, or am I wrong?

Given the very PC-like hardware in them, it's not going to be that hard to write one.

FX-8350 + R9 2xx + 16 GB RAM + rest of computer = close enough.
The big sticking point is going to be the stuff they put in the hardware to prevent exactly this.
PC gamers are just as bad and do the exact same thing. If you really want a good laugh go visit the system wars forum at Gamespot. fucking hilarious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info