A Laugh for a Key!

even if I do not get a key, I still think its great to make people laugh and have fun :

Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"

Margaret looked him over. "Nope."

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.

Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"

Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Bert yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"

"Nope. Not a clue", she replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!"

Without missing a beat Margaret replied, "Shoulda bought a hat, Bert.

Shoulda bought a hat..."
Last edited by mordiaky on Sep 4, 2011, 11:36:33 PM
I get it should have bought a hat so it would go up LOL :)
(Check my French)
lol - thanks for the laugh.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
Made me laugh! :P
POOR LITTLE BERT

good joke :P
More laughs for a key :P

Energizer arrested charged with battery.

I went shopping for some camouflage pants, but I couldn't find any.

A Bear walks into a bar and says "Ill have a ................ Beer" Bartender asks "why the large pause"

A Neutron walks into a bar and asks "how much for a beer" bartender says "for you no charge".

Lol nice one never heard before.
I will quit smoking and dota if i get a key.
I have plenty of time(8++) to play.
I also offer slavery.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6677
I got lots of good clean jokes, but lets stick to one a day :D
Its good that post like this come up lol i was just thinking dang what happen if they do a concest and i am not here :( it sucks but as hard as its we cant be 24 hours here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info