Cybrix meltdown

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Septile on Dec 27, 2012, 4:22:45 PM
Oh, we have celebrities.
Is it okay if I imagine appropriately placed inverted commas?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm a little worried that this whole thing is turning into some in the community bullying others. The chat on the streams was pretty nasty. It's unfortunate.
"
Atom920 wrote:
I'm a little worried that this whole thing is turning into some in the community bullying others. The chat on the streams was pretty nasty. It's unfortunate.

Thus is the price of fame. Seek it, and the infamous will seek you.
This is what happens when people stay up too late and get grumpy. Countless times my friends and I have been arguing over pixels because of this.

Still, the bullying in this poor persons chat is unacceptable.
To the people who wrote all those things, you are lowlife.
Whatever if "fame" comes with hate. You're whats wrong with the internet. Assholes.
"
dornal wrote:
This is what happens when people stay up too late and get grumpy. Countless times my friends and I have been arguing over pixels because of this.

Still, the bullying in this poor persons chat is unacceptable.
To the people who wrote all those things, you are lowlife.
Whatever if "fame" comes with hate. You're whats wrong with the internet. Assholes.

I don't bully on the internet. I have better things to do with my time than get my rocks off on some guy getting mad. That being said, I've sat in Cybrix stream a few times now - I've also sat in a good amount of others streams. The elitist remarks that are made, and the cutting down of other individuals that they're playing against or see in game is quite high - You can't expect to do this without having it done to you at some point or another.

I don't agree with cyber-bullying or bullying in general. But there are those that set themselves up for it a lot more than others do.

It's an on-going theme, even while Cybrix was playing with Kripp that he sounded unintelligent. I'm not stating that he is, he lives in Western Tennessee about an hour from me and this is probably due in part to his accent. The same one I have(redneck, hillybilly, whatever you want to call it), that being said - While in the stream yesterday Cybrix was trying to figure out how to link items on the forums - It was about a 20 minute ordeal of him trying to get it to work and he couldn't, he said himself he was trying to make people laugh. In this assumption, I'll state that he does it on purpose for attention.
Last edited by Elynole on Dec 26, 2012, 10:25:56 AM
"
Elynole wrote:

I don't bully on the internet. I have better things to do with my time than get my rocks off on some guy getting mad. That being said, I've sat in Cybrix stream a few times now - I've also sat in a good amount of others streams. The elitist remarks that are made, and the cutting down of other individuals that they're playing against or see in game is quite high - You can't expect to do this without having it done to you at some point or another.

I don't agree with cyber-bullying or bullying in general. But there are those that set themselves up for it a lot more than others do.

It's an on-going theme, even while Cybrix was playing with Kripp that he sounded unintelligent. I'm not stating that he is, he lives in Western Tennessee about an hour from me and this is probably due in part to his accent. The same one I have, that being said - While in the stream yesterday Cybrix was trying to figure out how to link items on the forums - It was about a 20 minute ordeal of him trying to get it to work and he couldn't, he said himself he was trying to make people laugh. In this assumption, I'll state that he does it on purpose for attention.

Oh, I agree with you there. But still :(
Its a sad and funny story.

No hard feelings about loot...
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
Chris wrote:
It's important to us that Path of Exile has a cut-throat feel where players are not only competing against monsters, but also their fellow players.

Working as intended?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info