What class has the more Aoe damage without Elemental skills?

Anything better than cleave please.
Ethereal knives, split shot, lmp/gmp arrow abilities, power siphon, ground slam, sweep.

Probably missed a few, but whatever. As for more damage, mainly depends on how good of weapons you can find.
Ground slam in the marauder portino of the tree is pretty much the highest physical damage you get from AoE. Bow physical damage just doesnt get that high no matter how much you pour into your build.

EK I'm not too familiar with so I'll withhold commenting on it.
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:
Ground slam in the marauder portino of the tree is pretty much the highest physical damage you get from AoE. Bow physical damage just doesnt get that high no matter how much you pour into your build.

EK I'm not too familiar with so I'll withhold commenting on it.

Sweep is pretty much GS but with 15% more attack speed.
Sweep has fixed attack speed, GS does not, depending on your weapon and style one could be better than the other.
"
Flab wrote:
Sweep has fixed attack speed, GS does not, depending on your weapon and style one could be better than the other.

GS is fixed at 1.0. Sweep has 1.15 aps.
That's incorrect, I've used GS and Sweep enough, you can also go confirm this by looking at the GS Skill thread.
Sweep does indisputably more damage. It has a higher damage effectiveness to ground slam 75 to 70. It's quality increases attack speed and the fixed attack speed on it is an advantage not a disadvantage due to the itemization in the game. Marohi being the best maul basically allows you a 7th link, but doesn't hurt sweep at all due to it's fixed attack speed.

That all being said, being in melee range while playing this game is fairly suicidal. The survivability of ground slam kiting and not being next to mobs is immeasurable.

I can't tell if it's ingenious design or if the skills are being changed in the future.
GS has been changed up to use weapon aspd. Also, it's good for stunlocking.
Last edited by Crossflip on Dec 26, 2012, 11:17:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info