Point Blank keystone doesn't work with Burning Arrow

Sooo, Point Blank keystone doesn't work with Burning Arrow. I can't fathom how this has never been reported before, it took me 5 minutes of getting PB for figuring out something was wrong... This is with or without supports it doesn't make a difference.

Given this disappointing surprise and the realization that my tanky archer was screwed, I went ahead to test extensively all the bow skills I was using. After killing countless slow zombies, I confirm that Point Blank works fine with default attack, Lightning Arrow and Cold arrow, and has no effect on Burning Arrow. As for the other bow skills, I had no more patience for testing left in me, so I don't know yet.

Also I don't know if this bug affect the PB gem. May update this later

Update: It doesn't work with the PB gem either. Because I'm a freak I also tested all other skills usable with bows, they all work fine with the PB keystone (that's Frenzy, Elemental hit, Rain of arrow (works, even though a bug report says it doesn't), poison, explosive (not sure about the explosion), puncture, split, cold, lightning)
Last edited by Thalandor on Dec 26, 2012, 1:20:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info