Key went to BoDy

Really cool of you to do this.

We joined around the same time (i was 2 days ahead of you) and we've "seen" each other in a few Threads and i believe also on Facebook, where i asked the Gaming Gods for a Beta Key..lol...I take part in helping to answer questions in Stream chats from the information i've gathered from observing and asking testers. I've taken part in almost all contest to get a key but have had no luck so far.
Hopefully that will now change.
Hello,

I'd like to participate in the drawings also. I'm a huge fan of hack and slash games (ARPG) and I have followed this game since mid August, my join date.

I've been beta tester in many games and provided feedback in every single on of them, even though if I didn't like the game at all, I still provided feedback.

Me and my brother used to play ARPGs together and I'd like to play this game with him too. He has the key already but hasn't started yet as he waits till I get the key or starts in open beta.

I've been very active in forums, as you can see from my account page, and I'm ready to test this game to it's fullest. Meaning I will play it until my eyes bleed and I'm dead tired. I will report my findings to GGG and hope this game won't turn in to another Mythos, the Flagship Studios version one, which had to be let loose as they didn't have resources.

PS. Good luck to everyone!

-Vomak
Add me to the list please :) Though, I think there are probably many others who are more deserving. I heard about this game in January and have been checking in and following since, though I have not been an active member of the community, I would love for that to change! I been playing online games since Ultima Online, and have found the genre I enjoy most is action RPG. Diablo and the likes have been obvious choices for me through the years, and I'm very much looking forward to playing PoE in the future. Thanks for listening.
jcirgenski@gmail.com
me cause they're making me change my name :( lol
Hello!
I would like that key! My friend got his few days ago so i really want to play with him.
Cheers!
would love a chance to test out PoE even tho i have a newish forum account i have been looking for a game like this for ages i can only hope i get a key hehe:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what they said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would really appreciate getting a key, iv been in the forums now since 2010 watching the game grow into what it is today. As the game grew so did my excitement and everyday my want to play the game grows its to the point now its almost unbearable lol I feel like I'm gonna bust at the seams.

I am also in the central time zone where are you from we may be neighbors!!!!
Also if you find me worthy enough for the key I would then in return be happy to give your friend a key once i receive my friend key to show my appreciation.
I was literally 2 seconds too late on the key you got. I posted my reply with grats before you had time to post your thank you in the key giveaway thread. I'm just wondering why you are letting people beg instead of just posting the code like your benefactor did lol.
Please consider me, I probably wont get it but its worth a try.
watermelon is to water as Kumquat is to _____?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info