Key went to BoDy

Hello all!

I am a big fan of the game and like a lot of people know I didn't have a key 2 days ago. Well because of these fourms I got a key from a random post like this one from a nice guy and after months of waiting around and being active on these fourms I finnaly got to join the world of POE!

Well now today I just recieved a email from GGG giving me a buddy key! I was going to give it to a friend but I decided to give it away on the fourms instead because this is how I got my key in the first place.

So If you still need the key and have been active on the fourms and been waiting a while for the key please post in this thread and tonight I will be giving my key to the person I Feel deserves it. Also let me know why you think you do deserve it as well! Anyways Good luck and look forward to giving a lucky guy a key!

time to play some POE :)
Last edited by Jonus on Sep 4, 2011, 11:26:58 PM
Hey, consider me for it. =)

I'm really looking forward to playing PoE.
Hey remember me? :P I'd love ak ey. Haven't been a member forever but as you can see I'm very active in the community.. think current average is 4~ posts per day. Thanks for the consideration and thanks for giving back to the community!!!! :D
Hey Jonus, i would love that invite, you prolly know me from the irc channel, i told so many times why i should get invited that i got bored of doing that again, so i`l let in your consideration if you should pick me or not. Thanks
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>
Nice to hear you're handing it out here on the forums. Sadly, I'm not one to deserve it really but it'd be nice to be considered.
Nice to hear Jonus that your giving back to the community. I would like to apply for the chance for getting this key as a active member on the forums.

Thank you for this opportunity
First off, Congratulations on getting into the beta, hopefully it's a feeling we'll all have soon.

I'm not as deserving as some that have been waiting since 2010, but like you seem to be, I believe in paying things forward. So with that, I would love the opportunity if given a chance.

Good luck to all those who try for the key, hope a deserving person gets it :)
Last edited by ravage23 on Sep 4, 2011, 6:04:21 PM
Well, I DO need one, but since i just started to be active, i will stand aside on this one. I just posted to wish you good luck, and may the best man (or woman) win!
I'd certainly like that key. I'm not exactly active because I don't like talking about games I haven't played yet, it always gets me overhyped. Props to you for giving the key away, by the way.
Well first of id like to say its a generous thing your doing ! I expect your friend will be disappointed - if he found out. xD

So I know I haven't been part of the forum for a long time, but after a long 10 month wait without a PC ( last PC overheated xD ) i'm sure you'd be none the wiser either :) - Had to work my ass off for this PC ! So I feel to appreciate this PC even more by playing a game that looks as good as this, will only of made it worth the wait right? :D ! Good luck to everyone !

edit - Spelling :D
Last edited by clarky_ell on Sep 4, 2011, 6:09:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info