User Questions and User answer Thread

Hey ;)
I like to create a new thread, without any spam or stuff. I think we should have a thread, were people can ask and others can answer them. So we dont need to open a own thread for every question. The idea is plain and simple, everybody should feel free to ask and everybody should free to quote and answer as well.

I hope this thread isnt a stupid idea - nearly every forum has stuff like that.
"
capon wrote:

It isn't, threads like these are a Godsend for community managers and forum moderators. The tricky part for the Path of Exile forums is hoping that 90% of the questions asked aren't "can i haz beta key xDDDDDDD!!!!!!111111one".
"
Crusx wrote:
"
capon wrote:

It isn't, threads like these are a Godsend for community managers and forum moderators. The tricky part for the Path of Exile forums is hoping that 90% of the questions asked aren't "can i haz beta key xDDDDDDD!!!!!!111111one".

Yeah we got such threads in our wrestling and football forum. Sometimes it´s really funny or exciting with what kind of questions users come up. You can gain a lot of knowledge in those threads. Maybe we get a sticky for this one and the people will start to use it.

I can understand all the asking for betakeys. There are so many people, screaming for a dark fantasy game and the hack´n slay community is waiting for another blockbuster since diablo 2. With all respect, i dont think torchlight and stuff made most of the people happy. If people wonder, why this little free 2 play game gets such a hype... they might not understand how many people got influenced by diablo 2 and that there is a game like this missing for years.

The last days/weeks without a betakey, i started wondering: "Why i am so thrilled about this game? Why do i want in beta so hard? Is it worth it?"
-I played 30 minutes today and the answer is plain and simple: yes it is-

GGG is building a masterpiece here, hope we can build a community thats worth it.

Sorry for my bad english, i am an evil german mofo =)
Last edited by capon on Sep 4, 2011, 7:34:32 PM
"
Crusx wrote:
The tricky part for the Path of Exile forums is hoping that 90% of the questions asked aren't...

can i haz beta key xDDDDDDD!!!!!!111111one

(Sorry, i couldn't help it :P)
I guess a good question for you beta members is :
Your favourite class played so far ?
What did you like about it, what parts of the passive tree did you use etc.
"
clarky_ell wrote:
I guess a good question for you beta members is :
Your favourite class played so far ?
What did you like about it, what parts of the passive tree did you use etc.

I used my butt. but just a little bit of it. you know, enough to get by but not so much that other people get jealous.
I spend more time in-game answering questions than actually playing, it seems. I'm more likely to respond on IRC than to check this thread frequently though.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info