so who is feeling luckyy today ??

i'm most certainly not feeling lucky today tomorrow...this year.
"
bluegame wrote:
i could make it simple for u who didt understood what i say here i break it donw for u like a baby (who is feeling lucky enough today to like get a beta key )+ i dont take my time correcting my spelling i got enough of that at school so..neither any of u worst my time so

Have fun working at Burger King.
Nope, no luck for me !
"
mcriket002 wrote:
"
bluegame wrote:
i could make it simple for u who didt understood what i say here i break it donw for u like a baby (who is feeling lucky enough today to like get a beta key )+ i dont take my time correcting my spelling i got enough of that at school so..neither any of u worst my time so

sorry buddy but my luck aint as bad as yours i am studing my way to the top :) bk came and went
I'm going to get a key today! Good karma is on my side :)
"
bluegame wrote:
"
mcriket002 wrote:
"
bluegame wrote:

sorry buddy but my luck aint as bad as yours i am studing my way to the top :) bk came and went

Doesn't show. Good luck though.
"
IZombie wrote:
Loaded up my trusty ebonics translator.

Translation:

"
So guys, who among you is worthy of a beta key and is going to grab one today. Or is it going to be the same old exile(unlucky) day?

I Lol'd at EBONICS TRANSLATOR
watermelon is to water as Kumquat is to _____?
"
IZombie wrote:
Loaded up my trusty ebonics translator.

Translation:

"
So guys, who among you is worthy of a beta key and is going to grab one today. Or is it going to be the same old exile(unlucky) day?

Where do I get one of those? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info