I just found an AMAZING game to play while you wait...

It's Mythos. And you may have heard about it, and are looking forward to it's US release... but here's the thing.

In Europe, it's already out - in english - with an english server... So you can play it there! It's got a pretty sweet d2 vibe, and nobody needs a key to play!

http://community.mythos-europe.com/en

Go grab it now and let's all kill time :)
Thanks a lot, I am sure it will help forgetting about PoE Keys a little bit!
Hmm... What should I write here?
oo good find, looks pretty fun. Have you tried it yet?
"
kevn86 wrote:
It's Mythos. And you may have heard about it, and are looking forward to it's US release... but here's the thing.

In Europe, it's already out - in english - with an english server... So you can play it there! It's got a pretty sweet d2 vibe, and nobody needs a key to play!

http://community.mythos-europe.com/en

Go grab it now and let's all kill time :)

No offence but this game is garbage. Thhey raped the original Mythos. I was in closed and in open beta and nothing changed. This ain't hack and slash but a grinding MMO.

-Skills doesn't make sense.
-They don't scale very well,
-They are weak because level 10 mobs have 80% resistance agains't them.
-Bosses are overdone,
-Exping is bad,
-No useful map,
-Mobs doesn't give good xp,
-Questa are only source for experience if you want to level at decent speed and there are only quests up to certain level.

I could go on. But I won't because koreans raped that game, literally. If you ever played the original Mythos, you would know how much of a disgrace that game is.

Last edited by Vomak on Sep 4, 2011, 1:51:24 PM
I played an open beta of this like 3 or 4 years ago and enjoyed it. The company folded before they could get it off the ground, though.
My mind has a mind of its own.
I've tried it, and am playing it right now actually. The trailer doesn't do it justice, check out gameplay videos if you want to get a feel for the style.

I'ts pretty fun so far, very very diablo-esque (although it may not LOOK like it)
Try Bloodline Champions
"
BabyBurns wrote:
Try Bloodline Champions

I tried it, but nobody plays. Those who do - rape. And it's got an intense learning curve. Also, the game is BARELY playable without buying something.
guys why dont u try eden enternal instaead u gone forget this game even exist lol
Just play some Heroes of Newerth, it`s F2P
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info