the timer and the next person

cant they list the people for a whole day instead :P so i dont need to sit glued to the screen just because im retardedly interested in the game
"
Zechzer wrote:
cant they list the people for a whole day instead :P so i dont need to sit glued to the screen just because im retardedly interested in the game

Why don`t you understand... It`s marketing )))
Ha, seems to be working too if you're still lingering around.
"

This!

What I would like to see is the list of players, who already get invite )
IGN: Bunch_Of_Rotting_Dicks
I like the timer. it always keeps you in suspens:)
it keeps you hitting your desk with your head every 35 Minutes ... it's a trick to get more people into hospital because of headache or injuries. Maybe GGG owns a hospital too :D
"

yah it's working too good on me :P almost gets an heartattack everytime the timer goes to zero
What is the period of the timer anyways after each reset?
Who cares. They lost. Diablo3 Beta is coming soon and no one will ever bother with this game. If they had gone into open beta maybe the game would gain some popularity.
"
Niksan81 wrote:
Who cares. They lost. Diablo3 Beta is coming soon and no one will ever bother with this game. If they had gone into open beta maybe the game would gain some popularity.

Doubtful....I know I will play d3 beta over PoE beta but I can see myself still playing PoE though because I like the looks and feel of it. Not to mention the amount of time I have stared at the timer....I have to play it now ;p
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info