Help pls! /\ EVA-Based/BM/pure PhysDmg Bow - SCION [DOM]

Hi Guys

I just started my first scion after 17 witches :P

And like the title says i would like to make an evasion based BM scion with pure phys dmg bow.

at the moment im level 23 and i already theorycraftet around builds. At the moment i got this version of it:

v1.0

EDIT:

Do you think i could do enough dmg with this version of the build in endgame ?
v1.1

Like you see its a 107 points build and thats too much, but i cant get together one for level 40-60 so i easily can reach engame and focus on the whole build. If i do one for 40-60 i got the feeling that i missed something and got not enough dmg or hp...

Can someone help me to get a build for level 40-60?

thx
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Last edited by KateMossOfficial on Nov 15, 2013, 9:44:04 AM
no one?
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFtRQgFHEVIBkuGbQc5yDwJT8n7SpNLOkwcTB8MZ4yCTJ-NZI26DpCOlI_J0GqROdGaUp9SshLeE3jUEdRR1b6Vw1Yr1pSZ6BqHmo7bEZuqnJsdEF253fUd9d4DX8rguSGzod2iPGKr42_kBGSzZtdns2kwqZXpzCoGKiaqW6sR6xZsTC0GrXyvqfAD8aiytPNmNIh0k3UI9aK2WHajd0N3ajext-_4svnY-pi6yzyL_KX8933vvlW-rH8xf6P

I made a phys build using point blank. Even with the phys passives, Lightning Arrow dominates for the AOE skill, Frenzy works well for single target.

Chin Sol + Point Blank = 300% More Bow Damage at close range.

I would definitely consider repathing between Iron Grip and Blood Magic to grab that 2% Life Leech and 2 12% Life Nodes like mine is setup.
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Nov 15, 2013, 7:23:54 AM
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFtRQgFHEVIBkuGbQc5yDwJT8n7SpNLOkwcTB8MZ4yCTJ-NZI26DpCOlI_J0GqROdGaUp9SshLeE3jUEdRR1b6Vw1Yr1pSZ6BqHmo7bEZuqnJsdEF253fUd9d4DX8rguSGzod2iPGKr42_kBGSzZtdns2kwqZXpzCoGKiaqW6sR6xZsTC0GrXyvqfAD8aiytPNmNIh0k3UI9aK2WHajd0N3ajext-_4svnY-pi6yzyL_KX8933vvlW-rH8xf6P

I made a phys build using point blank. Even with the phys passives, Lightning Arrow dominates for the AOE skill, Frenzy works well for single target.

Chin Sol + Point Blank = 300% More Bow Damage at close range.

I would definitely consider repathing between Iron Grip and Blood Magic to grab that 2% Life Leech and 2 12% Life Nodes like mine is setup.

I dont know why i missed blood drinker but yeah thats a must and i didnt saw that these two were 12% :P

thx :)
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
I think ill give this version a try:

Build
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info