Season Five, Event 7: 2 Hour Solo

Nothing like trailing the ladder by only 1-2 levels and then getting chain dced so you are 7 levels behind, so much fun. This is actually frustrating me to the point of not bothering with these ladders.
"
FSG9 wrote:
Nothing like trailing the ladder by only 1-2 levels and then getting chain dced so you are 7 levels behind, so much fun. This is actually frustrating me to the point of not bothering with these ladders.

It's been said ad nauseam but the desync during these events seem to affect me more than typical and if it's not that it's the RNG accuracy causing me to just stand in place not hitting anything 5 times in a row then dying.
Do you still get points even if you died?
"
zwimox wrote:
"
FSG9 wrote:

It's been said ad nauseam but the desync during these events seem to affect me more than typical and if it's not that it's the RNG accuracy causing me to just stand in place not hitting anything 5 times in a row then dying.

Its not even desync, I wouldnt mind that.

Its when I get booted off the server and have to spend 5 minutes clicking login to no avail which really irritates me. It's hardly a level playing field is it
#5 scion #19 overall, had a really bad start but it got a lot better in act 2-3.

Didn't get shit for currency, the one alch I found got me that spiked maul right as I got to sarn though.
Couldn't find an upgrade ;_;

This race had insane lag (europe). And it's not my internet (speedtest gave me 30ms result : yet 150 ingame, spiking 650).

Desynced to death 1 minute before the end at Sarn.
Last edited by westbryan on Nov 16, 2013, 8:07:11 PM
Snap ! Almost level 18 ! ^^

That was fun !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Servers were a complete joke (EU) constantly over 150 ping and spiking to 450-600 non-stop, had to play so safe, more of a crawl than a race
IGN: IceypanZ
Last edited by iceypan on Nov 16, 2013, 8:05:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info