Season Five, Event 4: 1 Hour Immolation Party

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
JenkstaH wrote:
"
Immolation

All players and monsters in leagues with this mod will have their physical damage converted to fire damage, all monsters will also create ground fire on death.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360

I agree. Would it be so hard to put that link in the description of this event? Or to simply C&P that desc into it? =0[.]o=

Well, it is actually in the description:

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Yes, that is a link.
+1 for giving more complete descriptions, including the meaning of various mods.

Yes, it's possible for newer players to do the research themselves.

But the ratio of labor output (+20 seconds?) to potential benefit (~2+ minutes X number of confused players) is ridiculously low.

It's a reasonable request. People pooping on it should have more compassion for new players.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I agree. Would it be so hard to put that link in the description of this event? Or to simply C&P that desc into it? =0[.]o=

Well, it is actually in the description:

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Yes, that is a link.

Ah, well then. I withdraw my comment. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
5 man party at act 2. Come at us bros.
No voice chat.
Little to no race experience.
We even killed a rogue exile.
We did only get to a party average of level 15.

It consisted of me as a trapper ranger that ended up without traps until the very end, Abso as the shadow, Azn as the witch, Nuro as the ST scion, and Raggedy as the marauder.
None of us died, but Abso had the closest call.

GG bros. GG.

There should be special prizes for using teams this awkward. srsly.

Rogue Exile Proof: http://imgur.com/9UZDXLB
Rezoning dabes. 3stronk5exiles.
Last edited by sunderkeenin on Nov 16, 2013, 5:12:31 AM
How long does it usually take to get the points after an event finished?
My group got theirs about 4-5 mins after the event closed.
i died with 7 mins left, and deleted the char 5mins after race ended, but havent gotten my points, normaly it does not take 20min before i get my points, so i was wondering if i did something wrong, or if i just dont get points when i die

edit:
>Makko
i didnt delete my character immediately, i waited untill 5mins AFTER race ended
Last edited by Miller1337 on Nov 16, 2013, 5:26:05 AM
"
Miller1337 wrote:
i died with 7 mins left, and deleted the char 5mins after race ended, but havent gotten my points, normaly it does not take 20min before i get my points, so i was wondering if i did something wrong, or if i just dont get points when i die

Exactly this was the purpose of my question...

I died 10 minutes before the event finished and also deleted my character immediately, since I didn't intend to play it in standard laegue anyway... didn't get any points so far (would've been 7, I think)

Did we do something wrong here?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
"
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:

Oh, yea, that's what I've missed.

Anyway, this is frustrating.

I think this could discourage players to continue playing after a certain level.

For instance: I could have stopped at L6 to get at least 3 points, if I continue and die, I get nothing.

I am aware, that those are the actual rules of this event - I'm just saying, it looks not like something you should NOT put in a game, played for fun :D
Last edited by makko on Nov 16, 2013, 5:41:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info