Season Five, Event 3: 1 Hour Descent

what a bummer, had to log off at perpetus, ended up losing like 2min+ cause i ran wrong way and it was dead end... no ms whole race either. but my density was crazy, even after sloppy start of no dmg items till lvl4 i managed to craft insane stuff later on.

longbow alched at lvl10 lol

could have pushed for 2,4+ without log and had i found ms
Of course I get 2 uniques within 5 minutes when I've barely gotten any in a few days in a normal league. I assume drop rates are better..

Pretty much the only useful things. Switched to 1h/shield to not die; eventually got too slow to keep up and had no 2H to alch.

Debating playing a ranger next time and hope it gives RoA..
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
RNG Gods weren't bad this time.

can i get the items i found in the race for standard?
The CSV Export of the ladder for each event seems only to contain the first 2000 entries.

Maybe you could give us complete files?

Or implement an overview, where I can see on which rank I have been when the event ended, that'd be great :)
janimauk, your RNG... wtf.

I accidentally took lightning arrow instead of hatred lol

The uniques that are useless to me keep dropping. pls rngesus :(
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
"
MassiveNorgs wrote:
"
zSeven wrote:

I ask cuz i hit lvl 10 in the last ledge race and got 4 points not sure where the 1 point is from.

Same thing happened to me. Maybe they are cumulative.

They are not cumulative. You can gain extra points for being in the top 20 players in each class. So you may have been the 17th ranked ranger, say. That would give you 1 extra point.

Or, more likely they levelled more than one character. You get points for all characters in Descent.

"
leto2626 wrote:
They drop more often in these leagues to get your gear better I think, I had 2 regal drops which is more I've had in 190 hours I've played since release :p
"
DAOWAce wrote:
I assume drop rates are better..

AFAIK the drop rates are exactly the same. The Alluring/Curious chests can give the impression of more overall currency. Unique drop rate should be the same.

"
master5565 wrote:
What league would be the best to create a character in?

Races are their own separate leagues. You have to click on Join in the bottom right corner of the Character screen.

"
ExileGogga wrote:
I reached lvl 7 before i died, do i get any points, and if so when do we get em ?

You get them after the race is over.

"
Is there no way to see how a specific character is ranked beside spamming clicks on pages?
"
makko wrote:
The CSV Export of the ladder for each event seems only to contain the first 2000 entries.

Maybe you could give us complete files?

Or implement an overview, where I can see on which rank I have been when the event ended, that'd be great :)

The best is to use http://poestatistics.com.

"
stesta90 wrote:
can i get the items i found in the race for standard?

No, items in Descent and Endless Ledge go away after the race. You can get the seasonal race rewards in Standard though.

Gear for my records:
Spoiler
8 Witch

9 Witch
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
How do you guys post item to the thread like that?
Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
"
Landron1979 wrote:
How do you guys post item to the thread like that?

Open a reply, click your character at the top left, click on whatever items you want to link, exit character inventory. Submit post.

Note that Void League characters (Endless Ledge & Descent) can still link items indefinitely, as long as you don't delete the character.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Can't wait to do more!
Last edited by yariosho on Nov 16, 2013, 6:04:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info