Build Thinkpot: EB/Mom Reave Claws Scion

Hey all,

I have been running through with a twinked Scion. I'm halway through act 2 normal and I havn't put anything into my passive tree yet...I am starting to get to a point where gear wont carry me anymore so I will need to plan out my build. I've currently got 23 unallocated points (I think) and I have an idea for an EB/MoM Claw build... but no idea how to run it.

Anyone have any ideas here. I'd love for some of your thoughts here, what skills go well with claws, etc. I don't have access to a skill tree builder here at work, so I'd love it if when you post up the build you give a summary for it. I'll post a reply later tonight with an idea I have.

Was thinking Reave as the main skill, dual wield claws. Grabbing EB and MoM, then any DW bonuses for block, attack speed, and crit. Another thought was maybe running to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for additional defense and using ES/Armor gear.

Here is the build so far, need some help figuring out what to do with it. picked absolutely no weapon skills.
Clicky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info