Wolverine - Dual Claw CI-GR-VP-(IR/noIR) Build

Yeah, Flicker Strike + Blood Rage are a perfect combination, i was planning to use that one too.
Whirling Blades + Fire Trap sound good, i'll try it out.
Another thing that i like from Whirling Blades is that it gives a great mobility, you don't have to stand still to use it, but instead you move around dealing the damage and you can barely be hit by the mobs, although i must get a unique items that gives immunity to stuns because otherwise i may be in troubles if i get stunned while using Whirling Blades.
"The harder the game, the better."
"
Vold316 wrote:
Yeah, Flicker Strike + Blood Rage are a perfect combination, i was planning to use that one too.
Whirling Blades + Fire Trap sound good, i'll try it out.
Another thing that i like from Whirling Blades is that it gives a great mobility, you don't have to stand still to use it, but instead you move around dealing the damage and you can barely be hit by the mobs, although i must get a unique items that gives immunity to stuns because otherwise i may be in troubles if i get stunned while using Whirling Blades.

When I've tried Whirling Blades, I use the skill and then my character stands there for about .5 seconds.

Does that animation go away at higher levels?
It works fine for me, i used to get a lot of desyncs in the past but now it works great. Eventually, i get a little desync, but like the 1-3% of the times i use it.
"The harder the game, the better."
It still desynchs like crazy for me, WW + FS = ruined gamplay :/
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Last edited by Jayserix on Jan 2, 2013, 3:40:07 AM
Love the build. Was wondering if it is still valid after Ci was nerfed? was looking to build the exact same build. Does vaal pack when combined with ghost reaver work towards your energy shield? or does it still only leech life? also if you can give us an update on your build so far. Ie. any issuses during leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info