Need help for my Lightning Strike CI Crit Dagger

So I've been trying to create my own build for a while, but when I played my last character (Got to lv 50) it felt slightly weak at the point when I died (I should mention I died to my game freezing, and not actually any fault of my own at that exact moment), so I'd like to hear if some of you have ideas or suggestions for the build, as I will be trying it again.

End build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwk_J0ZxKk20DBUgkyc0CizpHNxXyTdm3Q1_xi1HAW8spluvOrMnqRGWwcVQQjyOputOKp2jDkhW6nC7LL_sGIhCjDaESDeDKaX8q-OEBX3ZE4auw22QG4IeE57quohrY0MvbxXXcFbB86SRGde29_Lh14aaE20ZXIqZmhEvwuxWY9vUO-HrY7TFRwbi94fbl9ArCl9qpyumf1b1wQDtQbk-2xqxs9tuEHu1SH3j9Uu-Og==

So the idea is: Run Lightning Strike, shock-stack stuff with high crit chance and be tough with the help of Tempest Shield, Life Leech on Energy Shield and Arctic Armour. I could also be running 6 Power Charges later on, and eventually grab Conduit if my party needed it.
I am still debating whether Iron Reflexes is worth it or not, but it allows me to go for Vaal Pact later, if it should be needed, plus it seems like a waste to let all of the % Increased Evasion Rating go to waste.

Build I got to
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqj8nRnG18ipNtAw1khUgkyf-j6xZLOmD2xzcTeOI8d0N_Et_xi1HplfnY1uvOrP8xc5xJ6kRllBCOuExnv4KTipnoGwWWm1wu4w28kUppYd2JDzZExOeSn2nXC9vpJFJUQhn

So the problem I had at this point was a lack of damage, mostly. I was planning to go for From the Shadows and Arcing Blows next to solve that issue, but I was also having serious issues with armour which only reduced damage with about 34%, because of the new Cast when Damage Taken changes, which took away my Molten Shield.

Skill links

Things in italic is what I was planning on running with in the future

Lightning Strike - Lesser Multiple Projectiles - Weapon Elemental Damage - Multistrike - Life Leech - Power Charge on Crit
Cast when Damage Taken - Enduring Cry - Warlord's Mark - Increased Area of Effect
Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks
Flicker Strike - Culling Strike - Item Rarity
Reduced Mana - Tempest Shield - Clarity - Discipline
Arctic Armour - Blood Rage - Enfeeble/Temporal Chains

I was running Warlords Mark only as a temporary thing, and leveling Blood Rage and Discipline for when I was going CI

Items

With these links and items I was running 733.4 DPS at the end of Act 3 Cruel, which is substantially lower than what my previous EK character did (around 1100DPS), but I was running with 2487 Life, which is higher than my previous EK character, so it evens out slightly.
I wasn't going to change out my Mightflay until about level 60, but maybe that would've been the solution

Any ideas or suggestions that could improve my build are very welcome.
Last edited by Ptolemaios on Nov 14, 2013, 3:08:36 PM
Too many life nodes, not enough damage nodes. Try this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqj8nRnG18ipNtAw1khUgkyf-j6xZLOkc3E3j3Q1_xi1Hpldbrzqz_MUnqRGWMZ5OKmegWm0ppYd2JDxKfadcSVEIZ1bqBX3BxYhCkBtwVpoT29RW-nRBpMJ-Waxm2HYs4Y6K

Also, don't run LS with LMP, replace LMP with faster attack.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info