Skel's Lazy RoA/Frenzy Beginner Scion Build (HC/Nemesis)

If you're a lazy beginner and don't have the resources to build one of the OP builds and you hate managing too many skills and mana and blah blah blah ....

tl:dr this is a guide for lazy poor people

DA PASSIVE TREE

LEVELIN'

Spoiler

You need some resists and damage to start with, might as well grab some of those life nodes up there so we don't die like a little bitch.

What's that? Not enough dex for your bow ...fine u can grab that 30 DEX. At this point you shouldn't really rush to that Blood Magic ... but u R lazy so fuck it ...YOLO#SWAG. (life leech might keep you alive)

At this point if ur still alive you might want to stay alive so time to invest into some survability. That frenzy charge node looks tasty too.

From here on up it's up to u, you have the basics and you can move towards the end of the build. You have access to a lot of good offensive and defensive nodes. (You may need a few respec points)

You won't get this far, but I've used all 120 points to highlight some of the nice stuff you can reach:

GEAR

Grab HP and resistances (obviously). For weapons phys damage is good and leech life really helps ur survability.

DEM SKILLS

4 Skills for lazy people:

Rain of Arrows (for groups) - faster attacks, added fire damage (elemental if you have an elemental weapon), concentrated damage is good (but you need those +30 INT nodes if you wanna go that way), 4th LINK IS UP TO YOU.

FRENZY (for solo) - faster attacks, leech life, added fire damage ... anything else u find useful (this is a beast with 6 frenzy charges)

Poison Arrow - I always keep this for dubious encounters, it's useful in kiting some bad mobs, I wait out corrupted blood and kite storm heralds and proximity shields with this.

Rejuvenation totem - This saved my life too many times. If your leech life is not good enough always have this up. Otherwise you may try out the taunting totem.

PROS: You don't need much for this build, it's easy, it's lazy, it's cheap, it has plenty of survivability and options to adapt it to your preferred play style.

CONS: It's not especially OP and it's made for HC/NEMESIS so it focuses more on defense.

Leave some feedback if you're not too lazy. If I'm not too lazy I may update it with good suggestions.
Last edited by Skelworath on Nov 14, 2013, 3:04:32 PM
Reserved.
I'm gonna try this build out. Any updates would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info