micropayments

I think that micropayments will make this game worse. There are peolple who dont want to play long but they just pay and pay lot of money. This goes to point that no matter how skill you are if you have money. I would rather buy the game in shop and never need to pay for agin.
The micro transactions will not be pay-to-win. The things we can purchase will be purely cosmetic only, save from other misc. things like extra stash tabs or more character slots.

So put your mind at ease! No one will be able to purchase power and plow through the game.
OP did you read the FAQ or anything before making this post? Do you see now that your fears are ill founded?
Standard Forever
Granted, I do miss the days of simply buying a game or add-on where all the skins are there and just need to be unlocked by you. But yep this is only for skins, not stats. We will have to wait and see what the costs system for skins is like, I'm hoping it won't be like GW2's cash shop ie: Seriously overcharging!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Of course they have to put some money aspect in the game. How do you think they'll run the servers, the website and everything? It's not free running a game like this, it takes time, effort and especially hardware. All of which costs money.

They are doing it so paying doesn't make you a better player ingame, and simply applying on a cosmetic/appearance value.

I think that this idea they've come up with is the best of all words. It couldn't be any better.

The only other possibility I am seeing without paying anything whatsoever but keeping the game and website going would be with advertisements, on the website and hell, even ingame.

And trust me, we all don't want that.

-Nothing burns quite like the cold.
If its only will be apperance itp. thats fine, but cant be sure that they will not put on this something more like a gold or extra locations later, when the costs will be to big to handle.
"
kietoy wrote:
If its only will be apperance itp. thats fine, but cant be sure that they will not put on this something more like a gold or extra locations later, when the costs will be to big to handle.

You need not worry young one. You need not worry..
"
kietoy wrote:

If they really do something like this the community will freak out....
Standard Forever
"
kietoy wrote:

Gold....?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
kietoy wrote:

We now have gold in this game, interesting. Ignorance is bliss though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info