1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

what a nice build. used 2x 250 dps shit sword, deal 90 k dps now.
cool, gear was not expensive.

greets
"
veritaserum wrote:
what a nice build. used 2x 250 dps shit sword, deal 90 k dps now.
cool, gear was not expensive.

greets

Thank you! That's something I love about the build, you can do pretty well with it on a budget. Currently I am mapping with Rat's Nest and do 65k single target with it, which is still substantial without dealing with the 40% more phys damage taken. I wouldn't call a 250 dps sword shit, but certainly not half as good as some mirrored ones on Domination. *Cough* Mircacle Needle, 551 dps 6.2% crit *cough*

I am going to burn out one more level if I can manage it, then I will post ending screen shots and build. Unless there are significant changes next patch I will be running roughly the same thing, minus the lightning coil, and using abyssus only against casters (in love with my Rat's Nest right now). Also, I bought a BoR and I hate it. No attack speed and makes gemming a pain. Rat's Nest or Abyssus or the two viable choices imo.

Cheers all!
Last edited by roguemjb on Feb 21, 2014, 11:36:35 PM
Updated with end of dom specs and screenshots in all their awesome glory
hey dude please check this out

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB3AMABH4LYRRxFfAV9hiwGtsbyBv6HHgj9iT9Jd8nLymlMbA0kzpYP5tBdEMxRIFHfkp9TGBOKlW1VvpZ81pIW69eE18_X7FgS2J5Y3BlTWegbmlyqXTtdit4DXloeu9-moTZhO-HGYd2kn2Yb5krm4OezaPnpBmnMKvFrKq2QbyfvYG-ir6nwA_BBMS4y_XQ7tJN037VANX43CPdDeOf5cXlz-cP51TqGO4O7w7veu_j7_D3MvdN96P46_zF
79 lvl

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB5wMAA4cEsQaiEPAUIBRxFfYX3BiRGLAaVRrbG60byBx4JJsk_ScvKaUxsDSTNug6cT-bQXRDMUSBR35KfUxgTipQR1b6WfNbr14TXz9fsWBLYSFieWNwZKNlTWegbmlwcnKpdO12K3rvfpqAioTZhO-HdpJ9lWaYb5krm4Oj56cwq8Wsqq-itkG8n72BvqfBBMv10O7TftUA3CPdDeOf5cXlz-cP51TqGO4O7w7v4_cy9033o_jr_MU=
Excuse me mister OP.. For your duelist skill tree why did you start out going down the life % path, and not the attack speed/dual weild damage path? Missing out on 16% attack speed and 24% physical damage?

I am new to duelist so I am just wondering. thanks!
you can make a 83 point build? thanks

=)
Last edited by Bash on Mar 6, 2014, 3:35:24 PM
"
Bash wrote:
you can make a 83 point build? thanks

=)

I will try to make a guide for both duelist an marauder here in the near future. For now, use one of the new links at the top, those are my starting ideas for this league. I will update in a few days.

"
rukku5 wrote:
Excuse me mister OP.. For your duelist skill tree why did you start out going down the life % path, and not the attack speed/dual weild damage path? Missing out on 16% attack speed and 24% physical damage?

I am new to duelist so I am just wondering. thanks!

I don't think the damage on that side is great enough and you really need as many close life nodes as you can get, especially with the nerf to the scion area.
Hi Gru,

When u edit your build for new league you should include a more detailed build of flasks, gems and other gear that could be used as well as an end game gear guide where price doesn't matter. See you in the arena bro.
Why did you end up going for dual strike versus heavy strike I feel like the ability to use a shield would be more beneficial than dual-wielding in PvP.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info