[Scion - Flexible Starter Build]

So I died like 5 times in Nemesis at around lvl 48.

As a consequence I have refined a totally item independant, fast, and save build to start in a new league or for players who pick the game up for the first time or for players who want to start in Hardcore and Nemesis. You dont need any special gear or skill gems. You can pretty much use any Physical melee ability you want. And throw in any 1-2 auras you want. You can also use Spectral throw. Or you can also use a Bow.

The build is also very efficient in any races, since you can pretty much use whatever you want. The build is easily adaptable for 1-Handed, 2-Handed, Dual-Wield or Bows.

It has a lot of Life, Liferegeneration and Manaregeneration. So you can spam your chosen abilities effortlessly. You can use Clarity if you wanna use High mana req Abilities
It has a lof of attack and movementspeed for you to be fast. And you can use any armor type gear you want except pure energy shield which allows you to use pretty much anything that drops.

You will also pick up +40 to all Resistances which means you have a lot of Room on your gear.

While you can pretty much use whatever weapons you want, its highest effectiveness is with Dual Wield. So that's what I am linking, you will notice how you can easily dump the 1 handed points and take other ways for other weapon types which are only 1-2 skillpoints less effective. Same for Melee Physical if you wanna use Spectral Throw.

Ohh and you only need lvl 57. After that you basicly have the next 23 points (assuming you get to lvl 80) to spend into your chosen weapon / skill combinations.

There you go, use it and never have problems starting over again:

"
Last edited by Prismatic4 on Nov 14, 2013, 11:14:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info