Fuck it, I'm not spending a dime this christmas

This is how this decision makes me feel

I have to buy presents tomorrow :/
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I was kinda planning to do a little last minute shopping, but as the day approached the conflict between my financial goals (moving the fuck out of where I am) and actually doing that became more and more apparent.

Gotta do whats best for me, even if it pisses people off.

Sometimes, especially when it pisses people off.
I can't afford to buy presents this year also...
Yeah, but it's also like the best Steam Christmas Sale ever. They are out doing themselves this time =/

I feel like a straight up bandit compared even to previous sales, I mean right now u can get Borderlands 2 and Dishonored for $30.00 a piece, nevermind all the cool games youve never heard of that are like $5-10 bucks.

I still havent played 80% of the games I bought last time, but still lol
Last edited by BearCares on Dec 21, 2012, 7:00:52 PM
Yeah, steam is definitely having a great sale. Bought a few games for 1.24 $, worth about 10-15 bucks. I'm recommending Dishonoured if anyone is bored ( Although , I doubt it, because PoE is awesome hehe ) but nonetheless it's not bad of a game.
-Nothing burns quite like the cold.
Bah, i would never recommend Dishonoured to someone, unless he asks for a Rat Singleplayer Game. However beeing a Rat is still not on my todo list.

Dale, good descision, don´t let the Santacommies catch you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I never need an excuse to spoil the ones I love, let alone one so abstract and vacuous as Christmas.

...but I have younger relatives and, well, you know. Christmas is just ONE MORE EXCUSE to spoil them. :(
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
For myself to family/good friends. We agreed years ago to keep it simple if nothing during the holidays. It's during the year that if I'm out and I see something a family member/good friend would like/has been looking for I'll pick it up then. It makes for alot less stress during the holidays and for more honest surprises during the year.

If you can't you can't. Doesn't mean it will always be that way. It means alot that you want to. That means the most.

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays and here's to a better New Year for us all!

- Valhalla
member of The Old Timers Guild
Also playing : D3 valhalla#1240 , Grim Dawn , TQ+IT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info