Demonoid invite for Beta key!

"
StLenny1 wrote:
out of curiosity I checked a popular torrenting site.

the top download (the 2011 Thor movie) had approx. 35 thousand people actively uploading/downloading the rest of the top 100 had over 10 thousand each.

Im not saying it's right but I am sure none of those people will be in a court house anytime soon.

I'm aware its rare for people to be prosecuted for it but it happens. Corporations can send letters to the uploaders ISP's and threaten to sue both you and the ISP if nothing is done (The ISP then threatens to turn your internet off if you continue to do so)

Regardless it is illegal.
Illegal is just a word if nothing is done to punish the people.

My brother was 'caught' torrenting a movie, my house was sent a letter from both the ISP and the Publisher of the movie. Both letters said the same thing "Please delete all digital copies and destroy all physical copies of the movie in question."

What I found funny was:
1. they said please.
2. he didn't delete the movie (nothing was done)
3. there was no mention of the other countless things he was downloading.
4. he did it for years afterward and we never got any more letters.

I still say it's a victimless crime, most people who download wouldn't buy it if torrenting wasn't an option.

((We've gotten way off topic from Beta discussion so this is the last post I'll be making, it was nice discussing it with all of you though))
tracker websites are fundamentally not illegal. Torrenting copyrighted material is illegal.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
I'll give a google+ invite for a beta key
Keysus is my guide!
i would just like the key but i have nothing to offer in return unless u are in australia.

pm to discuss it
"
PRX3 wrote:
i would just like the key but i have nothing to offer in return unless u are in australia.

pm to discuss it

Sry, only changin for beta key :/

P.S im using this site over 6 years, one of best i'v seen.

P.S.S For all those that think this is illegal...its more like finding holes in the law.
I have extra Demonoid invite too.
Ill swap it for someones beta key, no problem :P
HAhahahahaha
Steam:Gonejah
iptorrents here
Steam:Gonejah
demonoid is not the best, it has huge database but I have better ones where you can download on your maximum speed always. Better then regular download for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info