Requirement to Link Items

Is there a requirement let's say I want to PM someone with links of my gears/items? I read that my stash/inventory should be at the bottom when I scroll down when writing a post/PM but I dont see any.

Is there something like a post count required before I can do that?
The stash used to be at the bottom, now you can access it by clicking the character portrait on the top left, under your profile name. I don't have any experience with linking in PMs tho, so I can't comment on that.
Thanks. Yes I found how to see the stash. Its that I read that it should be seen at the bottom if you wanna link it but I dont see anything.

Anyone?
When you're writing a post, you need to use the stash on the top of the site.

Start writing the PM/post, go to the stash at the top, click the item you want to link and the site will insert a link to that item.

What you found is how the old site's stash worked. It is no longer positioned at the bottom of the site.
This seems only to work here in forum posts, not in PMs (I've tested this by composing a PM to myself and I only got
"
[ linkItem location="Gloves" character="KaiLid" x="0" y="0"]

(without the space at the beginning ;-)
instead of
Unavailable

(Even the click on a stash or inventory item while writing a PM does not work, so I copied the above link!)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info