Anger/hatred stack?

Hey guys, first off, thanks for taking a look here!

My question about anger and hatred stacking has to do with the increased area of effect radius. @lvl 7 they both offer 18% aoe radius increase (neither have any quality boost yet), so if I run with both of them up, do I get 36% increase radius on my aoe?

My build's key notes are that I'm running blood magic with sweep as my primary attack and heavy strike to finish single targets. I don't care what elemental damage my aura's add as I'm focused on doing heavy physical damage for life leeching, however the bonus aoe radius offered by these aura's is super helpful.

The trade offs between the two auras are that hatred (adds an extra 18% of physical damage as cold) gives a sizable damage boost, but reserves 30% of my total hp, which is about 500 hp right now, for 155 hp reserved. Where as Anger gives 9-15 flat rate fire damage at the cost of 70 hp. If the aoe bonus stacks to some diminishing return, or they simply don't stack at all, i'd like to know so i can spare myself some more life.

I've tried to test with one aura on and the other off, and with both off vs. both on; but I can't really see a difference in the graphic, where I feel a 1/3 increase to the radius should be visually evident. I've also tried these tests against mobs, but i can't seem to get a consistent line or feel for where i should expect to be able to hit stuff from.

Finally, is there some sort of cap or limit to the range of melee aoe strikes? If indeed these aura's stack, could i continue to stack other similar such effects for a near double or greater melee range?

Again, thanks for the read guys, and thanks for any advice!
Increased area effect radius on auras only apply to that aura. Not to any other aura or skill.
oh, well that's useful to know :D thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info