Error - Black Screen -

Hello I'm benji a new player of Path of Exile
Yesterday I purchased the beta and I downloaded the game however I tryed to run the program to play (Path Of Exile) but something happen, I have a black screen windows and the program say that the game don't answer? What should I do to play ?

When I wait some minutes I have the sound of the game but the screen still stay black and nothing happen. I really would like to play this awesome game and join his communauty. Does someone could help me?

Reward,
BLooDBuRNiNG
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Maybe something got corrupted when you were DLing the game?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Try doing a Pack Check on your client, below are the instructions:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

Also, this should probably be moved to Bugs & Support.
Your system specs?
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Thanks everybody for your answer, for a first time I will try to uninstall and reinstall the game I hope that could resolve my problem, I'm a little bit nervous to the idea of download something that I don't know. Some persons already hack me in my old favorite game Diablo 2 and since I try to download the less thing possible.

I hope I could join your communauty very soon =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info