Download, and Crash issues

Well... Let me just say that I've just recently downloaded the beta, and everything. I played for about an hour last night, and then went to bed. Then upon coming home from school and trying to get on, I'd get to my character selection screen and it'd stop responding, and say that Client.exe has stopped working. Now if this is something on my part, I have no idea, and would be very pleased to find out.

I've tried reinstalling and downloading it again 3 times. In which all three times it would stop at a random percentage, and once again stopped working. I don't know what to do, and I've read over some of these other threads, and it seems like it's only me having this issue. Which leads me to believe it's something on my part, and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or ideas on how to fix this as I really want to play this game.. seeing that I spent $10 on it.

Thank you very much for reading.

EDIT: I've also tried repairing it and running Pack Checks on it aswell, nothing has worked. :<
Last edited by ScribuhLz on Dec 20, 2012, 11:25:45 PM
I'm having the same problem also, but I'm downloading it for the first time. I've tried twice to re-install and download PoE.
Hey there.

I had exactöy the same problem. But I went into the "msconfig" and disabled some start up tasks, rebooted the computer and then I could download everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info