[Nemesis] Lightning Warp Totem Build?

I'm currently trying to make this viable. I would love to have a dual lightning warp totem character, just because they make me happy when I see them zipping around on maps. Scion seems most suited to getting movement speed and totem nodes.

I planned on wearing AR/ES gear, but I fear her defense will be really lacking. I was thinking of running Haste and Discipline as my auras.

Lightning Warp would be linked with Spell Totem, Faster Casting, and Increased Area of Effect. Then Lightning Penetration as a 5th link later on?

Any thoughts are appreciated. :3
Last edited by Nyraeus on Nov 13, 2013, 7:47:13 PM
I had pretty similar dual warp totem templar which ripped at lvl 70 because I'm retard.

It actually works pretty great, I ran double curse vulnerability and temp chains because I had major problems when facing any groups of quick monsters. They just rape the totems too fast and since LW totems will have high mana cost I couldnt spam them nonstop. But then again. Most bosses and mobs just cant hit the totems, they are too fast(especially with Quicksilver flask). Merc brutus couldnt hit me once for example. You can clear all hard monster packs by casting the totem from range and wait a moment.

I'm actually thinking of doing another similar build with 3 totems. It feels fairly safe build with decent dmg. And its really funny watching the totems warping around.
Reduced Duration gem (especially with quality bonus) is an ABSOLUTE must for Lightning Warp totem. It just allows the totem to blaze at superspeed even with mediocre increased movement speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info