Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Moonyu wrote:
The depth of my failings with Shurannei may never be plumbed. The utter, and complete disconnect between the words of my mouth and the words of his ear causes me to weep bitter tears of contrition.

"
Hardlicker wrote:

I feel humbled to see such a poetic insult hurled at someone so deserving as MoonYu. I only wish I had to intellect to devise such a clever response to his increasingly incoherent ramblings.

Well played Shurannei, well played.

I would be upset if I understood anything that was just posted. Oh well.
"
Moonyu wrote:
The truth is we knew this, people aren't stupid.
You play the innocent because you think we let you do it.
We think you're too ruthless, show you where the point of the boot is,
It's all about where the fucking proof is.
You'll keep an eye on that new kid, he's liable to do shit.
If you don't keep a check on it beyond your electorate.

"
Shurannei wrote:
You remind me of the babe
What babe? babe with the power
What power? power of voodoo
Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the babe

"
Moonyu wrote:
Replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

"
Shurannei wrote:
One mark of a good officer, he remembered, was the ability to make quick decisions. If they happen to be right, so much the better.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Our crescent was going to be the heart of a major housing development, but it never got up. They reckon the planes put people off, them and the power lines. Not Dad. He reckons power lines are a reminder of man's ability to generate electricity. He's always saying great things like that.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:

Beboop dee boom boom! Sha da da da bop!

Might want to lay off the juice for a while. I'm starting to understand you.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Tell me the truth, Mom. Really, it's okay with me. Are you a serial killer?

"
Hardlicker wrote:
In transluminal space, physical protostellar matter is represented by a gravity dimple and a quantum-level spore, which can interact with the translated quantum-frame state of a ship.
"
Shurannei wrote:
The mind can go either direction under stress- toward positive or toward negative: on or off. Think of it as a spectrum whose extremes are unconsciousness at the negative end and hyperconsciousness at the positive end. The way the mind will lean under stress is strongly influenced by training.

"
Moonyu wrote:
'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

"
Vakirauta wrote:
Holy fuck, is that monkey waving at us? Oh shit, it understood us! Maybe it's some kind of supermonkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab? [shouts] What if they're creating an army of them? Holy shit. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... Roswell style! This little monkey could be the fuckin' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey — the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey fucks'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. Oh, and only those as super-smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry "You maniacs! Damn yous! Goddamn yous all to hell!"

"
Shurannei wrote:

“It was a shameful thing that she had nothing of which to be ashamed.”

Montague?

Its the next town over. (No joke.)
Eight pages of four dudes posting each other's quotes. There's offtopic and there's just plain spam.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info