Hardlicker wrote:

Whatever MoonYu says. I'm easy.
"
DaleWinters wrote:

Spoiler
I miss our beloved majesty.
"
DaleWinters wrote:
Ya' know, I've read about it, I've heard about it, but this is the first time I've actually met a genuine, fully-fledged dickhead.

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Dude, she always tries to quiet us down by threatening to kill that bunny, but I wonder if she ever would.

"
Moonyu wrote:
It's funny. We all sit around mindlessly slagging off that vile stink-hole of a city. But in its own strange way, it takes care of us. I don't know if that ugly wall of suburbia's been put there to stop them getting in, or us getting out. Come on. Don't let it drag you down. Let it toughen you up. I can only fight because I've learnt to. Being a man one day and a woman the next isn't an easy thing to do.

"
Vakirauta wrote:
I spoke about wings
you just flew
I wondered, I guessed, and I tried
you just knew
I sighed
but you swooned
I saw the crescent
you saw the whole of the moon!
The whole of the moon!

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
[...]

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Dude, she always tries to quiet us down by threatening to kill that bunny, but I wonder if she ever would.

[...]

I can't remember me writing this but I remember the situation in South Park. Damn!
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 19, 2013, 7:40:43 PM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
My friend, I feel great shame for accusing you unjustly. I will not sleep well tonight, but tomorrow during the day I'll take a long nap.

"
Hardlicker Wrote:

It pains me how gullible most of the world is. I have tried to leave them an out time and time again, but they continue to roll over and wait for me to rub their soft underbelly and never complain when I trash the place and call them names.

I would feel more ashamed if it wasn't for the knowledge that as mean, nasty, horrible a person I truly am, Vakirauta is worse.

It is my fervent hope that someday I can climb out of this funk and join MoonYu up on his mountain and leave this filth behind me.

The mountain is nice, but from here I can see the destruction you have visited on the population. I must say, I am impressed.
"
Moonyu wrote:
No, because you won't admit to it. As if a guy's a fucking pervert because he tries to go down on himself. You're as curious as the rest of us, pal. You've tried it.

"
"
Vakirauta Wrote:

I had a dream last night that I had died and gone to Heaven. At first it wasn't so bad, but then came my time to go before the All Mighty. I stood there awaiting my judgement and the Supreme Being did look down upon me and said, "Give it rest, will ya mate?"

It was at the terrible moment that I realized Hardlicker was the Lord! I awoke with my heart pounding, covered in sweat!

I really need to lay off the broccoli before bedtime!

I get the same reaction from watching The Real Housewives of Orange County. Fucking disturbing!
"
Moonyu wrote:
I get the same reaction from watching The Real Housewives of Orange County. Fucking disturbing!

Shows like that are one of the reasons I am very happy I don't have cable, and that the TV only comes on to watch a movie or to play games.
"
Shurannei wrote:

I feel like I can stand here a day screaming at the top of my lungs, but MoonYu will never understand that his jokes just do nothing for me. It's not like I haven't tried to understand his humor, it's just that it is so painful stooping to his sub-childlike level.

I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.

Sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info