Favorite quotes from frequent off topic posters

"
Moonyu wrote:
there are known unknowns, and unknown unknowns
things we dont know, and things we dont know we dont know.
and then theres me, i dont know anything

Last edited by Rotunda_PoE on Jun 1, 2014, 12:11:32 AM
"
Deceptionist wrote:
There are known known unknowns, known unknown unknowns, unknown unknown unknowns, unknown known unknowns, known known knowns, unknown known knowns, and unknown unknown knowns.

Small minds will not be able to understand the magnificence of this, even after I had already explained it (most of it, however; I left out some parts for great minds to figure out themselves).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I really, really want to kill this thread.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
BaconRulez wrote:
He wants to kill every thread he enters.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 1, 2014, 8:03:18 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
don't talk to me about life! I have lived more with my pinky than you could ever dream of living in that rancid shell you call a body!

"
bhavv wrote:
I just asked about which dinner I should eat next!
"
Moonyu wrote:
Even fabrics made from my bullet proof polyurethane will not save you from my Wrath!! Where'd I leave that sandwich?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
I don't often streak in the nude, but when I do, I write this thread's link on my back.
"
DeckardXLeah wrote:
All I got told was to shut up and behave. In reality, I only ever wanted to have sane and rational discussions with the other members of the community.
"
Väkirauta wrote:
Its not that I'm stuck in the sixties, but that's where I left my best brain cells. Oh the memories. I think...

"
Moonyu wrote:
Better than being stuck in the 80's. Blah!
"
Moonyu wrote:
What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it.

"
totalbackline wrote:
One particle of unobtainium has a nuclear reaction with the flux capacitor - carry the '2' - changing its atomic isotoner into a radioactive spider. Fuck you, Science!

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Do you believe in rock ‘n roll? Can music save your mortal soul?

"
TheWretch wrote:
We were all feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed, it being a night of no small expenditure.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
You can just hang around outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters!

"
Charan wrote:
If it bleeds, we can kill it.

"
Rotunda_PoE wrote:
Mayor, this is an outrage! We are being discriminated against as lesbians!

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info