Scion Trapper Build

I wanted to build a character that took advantage of all the trap nodes in the tree to see how much traps have gotten "buffed" as Chris has stated with the reduction of their base damage and having to augment their damage with passive nodes to make them better.

Looking at the starting point for shadows I was less than impressed with the point efficiency and you cannot even get all of the trap nodes as a shadow easily. So Scion seemed like the best choice.

Build is full life and uses fire trap and lightning trap with ele prolif to augment the firetrap damage. Bear traps are a consolation prize of shock stacking with lightning trap, as a decent single target attack.

The link for the build is Here Please give me your thoughts on the build and link any tree changes in the thread. I feel like it doesn't have enough mana to sustain but I haven't figured it out yet.
"Playing jank off-meta minion builds since 2012"
In trying a trapper build but honestly I see traps as a secondary skill much like curses. I went srrickly fire DMG node and am specializing in firetraps with quill rain/ea combo. Hope that the fire nodes will compliment both attacks. Might switch to fireball/firettap if I ever get a searing touch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info