I just got banned from Blizzard forums for alluding to masturbation.

Here is the post in question:

"
I would rather play PoE, with its crappy graphics and awkward feeling attacks than Diablo 3 with all its bells and whistles. At least PoE presents a game that makes me plan and execute a character build. I don't really care for your physics system if the only choice in the game I make is what class out of 5 I should play.

Make a damn game. I don't want everything handed to me so you can show me how talented your art department is. Give me a something I have to work for.

edit: lol, can't say what i want. How ridiculous. You know those pictures of naked girls you can find on google? And you know what you do while you look at those girls? Thats what playing Diablo 3 is.

And I am now banned. GGG, don't ever censor your boards like that. It's extremely insulting to be banned for giving feedback.

(Also, no offense on the graphics statements GGG. The graphics serve their purpose just fine.)

Origination
Forums / Comments
Ban Type
Spamming / Trolling
Expires
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:16:57 PM PST (in 6 days)
Ban Reason
Account has been suspended from the forums for one week for trolling

I'm not trolling you blizzard, I'm telling you the truth.
Last edited by Seeders on Nov 13, 2013, 5:46:23 PM
you got banned for that? That's excessive.
I lol'd
"just for try, for see and for know"
Thats what you get for jerking around
You wouldn't think they'd get so offended by a one eyed monster getting yanked around.
"
jackl101 wrote:
Thats what you get for jerking around

On another note, it is just a temporal ban and it doesn't hold you back from playing the game, right?
"
I would rather play PoE, with its crappy graphics

I thought PoE had pretty above-average graphics.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
The graphics, more specifically the atmosphere, are superior in my mind. The problem is the animation is without a doubt inferior. The characters are stiff and the combat doesn't feel like it has the "weight" of D3. I'll gladly play this over D3 for all the game play elements. But the animation, particularly combat, is lacking in comparison. Then again this was made by a couple of guys in a garage in NZ and D3 was $100 million project. Rather pathetic for D3 that this game is so much more yet only lacks the animation of blizz games.
That's what you get for wankin' all around town all willy nilly, when you know good and well that you got the best circle jerk around here at PoE. Splat!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info