Bandit respec for 20 regrets? Seriously?

lol tyypical reponses from the trade to play and pay to win crowd.

yeah op costs way to much. on a run to 91 i found 14 regrets..hardly enough for minor build change let alone bandit swap. its far easier to restart

and thats exactly what i did.... notice i got two high level witches in rampage...one a brick one works
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 29, 2014, 11:19:38 PM
"
Icholas wrote:
Personally I don't think bandit respec should be in game at all, make decisions ~ live with them. The only time it should be available is if GGG re sets your character due to passive tree changes. I never actually thought GGG would make this a recipe, just an option in that situation. Was pretty surprised tbh. So 20 regrets is fine by me.

Make decisions lol... hardly anyone makes their own "decisions" in this game. Real easy to think that if you know what you're gonna buy in advance.;) Not to mention following a cookie cutter build. What happens though if you're playing a self found life witch and struggling and find something like this in a necroplis map and want to go CI now?

Game is totally unforgiving wrt regrets. Probably why everyone follows cookie cutters instead of using their own brains.

I not innocent of that either - it's too damn risky to experiment too much. Up Regrets will fix this.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 30, 2014, 12:03:26 AM
respeccing bandit rewards used to be impossible.

thats a lot more costly than it is now.

having to cost orbs to respect passives was a game development decision.
Simlarly for bandit choices.

I have a better idea, no more free respecs. Fuck your crying.
HAIL SATAN!
There is no build in existence that bandits can make or break, sorry.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Maybe everytime they change the passive tree and or nerf main skills into oblivion they should offer a bandit reset just like they do a skill reset.

It's a currency sink , nothing more nothing less .
R.I.P 4.B.
And you'll eventually reach a point when 20 regrets is not even worth mentioning.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
crystalwitch wrote:
I'll try to keep it short:

"
20 regrets seriously... just move it to microtransactions (I wouldn't buy it anyway) so its not so much irritating.

If 20 Orbs of Regret is an annoyingly expensive but plausible price and a micro-transaction is beyond consideration to you; what would you consider a reasonable cost for changing the reward for a quest which entailed making a conscious choice of whether to help the people in the Forest Encampment or one o the bandit lords?

1 orb of regret. Same as a passive skill point respec of course.

This issue is also a little annoying when you are given a free charachter respec on a major game update and you have no idea what bandit reward you took when you created the charachter.

But i don't care anyway. It's never worth it to spend 20 orbs of regret to change a tiny amount of mana or whatever.
"
tramshed wrote:
I have a better idea, no more free respecs. Fuck your crying.

I have an even better idea, no more Passive Tree monkeywrenching. Fuck your "meta".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info