Bandit respec for 20 regrets? Seriously?

"
firemonk98 wrote:
20 regrets is not expensive if you not how to conserve your currency. It can easily be earned within the first 1-2 days of playing the game, even if it doesn't seem appealing to 'throw' it all away for a reward flip. And you actually do seem to be complaining about your choice for the Bandit Quest, that's what set this whole 'argument' if you may, up. I don't see what the big deal is with everyone and this slight addition, you can now change your bandit reward if you're not pleased with the outcome of the previous reward that you chose, for a reasonable fee. Posting a topic like this will just lead to unneeded discussion that has already been argued numerous times.

Conserve currency in a game where currency is required to get currency?
I must've missed a few thousand memos.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm a new player who started a couple weeks back. I took the skill points as my reward in normal, but now that I'm about lvl50, I realize that the +8% elemental resistances might have been a better choice.

Don't worry, when you will be around 70 lvl, you realize, that choosing +8% all res would be a bad choice.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
I'm hoping this is just GGG's way of making fun of all the people demanding free respecs all the time. That's how I see it, anyway =D
Last edited by NebulousFury on Nov 20, 2013, 12:46:30 PM
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm a new player who started a couple weeks back. I took the skill points as my reward in normal, but now that I'm about lvl50, I realize that the +8% elemental resistances might have been a better choice.

Don't worry, when you will be around 70 lvl, you realize, that choosing +8% all res would be a bad choice.

Yes u made the right choice... Just pick the 6% resist node and next time u can use 1 regret to reset it after u get better gears
I was so relieved when I found out this only cost 20 regrets. It is the kind of option that if you can't afford this price, you probably are better served rerolling anyway.
I have a lvl 85 critcaster that uses Void Battery. The extra power charge is crazy important to me now. However, when I built the character, I was playing alongside an endurance charge based Marauder with conduit that got nerfed to the stone age a while back. I can't benefit from that charge very easily any more and really wanted a switch. I am in a prime position to take advantage of the new recipe. If I was 10-20 levels lower, I'd just roll a new Witch and put the old one on cold storage until the next passive respec.
Doomed for Life
I'd reroll 10x before spending 20 regrets on this... I don't understand where they got the number from, but it's pretty foolish IMO.

I can afford it, but it's not worth it.
I just gonna say this:
-Don't make any sense that while you are currently giving full respect when you do heavy changes in the skill tree don't gave full respect to bandits quest as well. I mean you admit you have to give full respect to make the character playable again if you have broken him, but the bandits quest are a part of the character as well (so if you haven't done yet you should do it now)
-20 regrets while having 1 regret per passive point its not even balanced
Spoiler
"
Diphal wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that the availability to change something for a cost that we had no option for before is a waste of time. This doesn't mean it's a waste of time for other players. In short, shut up and let those who like the option make threads about the price.

Are you really that retarded or you are only trying to look like retarded individual?

Where did I say I don't like the option to respec bandit reward?

What makes you think I shouldn't be allowed to discuss the price of respec? The fact that I don't like the price? What an argument is this :D You should go into politics, they would definitely welcome individual able to make absolutely irrelevant arguments.

You are basically saying that only players which are satisfied with this feature (including its price) should be allowed to discuss it. Why the hell they would discuss it when they are satisfied with its price? I cant see logic behind your statement, like at all.

What makes you think I flame all GGG content no matter what? I said multiple times that this is my first thread. I was convinced that my bandit choice was permanent. But now, when its possible to respec it I think its way too expensive. Whats your problem about that?

You are nobody. And as a nobody its definitely not up to you to decide who has right to discuss features of this game. Just suck it up.

"
Masharab wrote:
It's fair price.
Bandit respec isn't designed for new players, but for old chars who have enough resources to respec entire build.

Who said that? Can you quote GGG about this matter? Or is it just your personal opinion?

"
Diphal wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
Brand new character versus twenty orbs of regret. Which would you rather do?

My answer is neither. I don't know what seems normal and acceptable to you in your life, but week of relaxed farming for something what is kinda meaningless change to my character is not an option for me. Its absurd waste of time. Period.

I mean there is no doubt I will farm even more, but definitely for something way more important than this. That's the whole point.

"
Natharias wrote:
Don't complain about either, you have no right to complain about either since we now have an option.

According to this statement, noone has the right to complain about anything. No matter of what. Feature design and its parameters simply doesn't matter. Once feature is added, its always in its best shape and noone should object. Right?.... naaay. Why would devs even bother to listen to community then? Why this game is known as game where community defines direction?

"I have no right to ask for adjustments because feature was added." Jesus... I'm simply disgusted by the way some people are thinking. At least don't abuse other people with such drooling, you are embarrassing yourself. Thx.

"My answer is neither."

According to you, you do not like the option. Especially since you said you wouldn't use it, as you previously told me.

As to politics, nobody would like me because I wouldn't tolerate any lying or bullshit, so no. That wouldn't work.

"
You are basically saying that only players which are satisfied with this feature (including its price)...

...not including the price.

In the end, all you want to do is flame GGG for it. Why? You will farm for the currency, but for something besides this. Since you do not want to use the option and say that it is a waste of time, what other possible reason could you have? We now have an option where we had no option before.

When you want to have a mature conversation, let me know.
I would have honestly gone with just 1 Orb of Regret; 20 is some serious overkill.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I would have honestly gone with just 1 Orb of Regret; 20 is some serious overkill.

Yeah, and then people would complain that it's not free. Not everyone has spare regrets lying around, you know! :P

There's no pleasing people. 20 regrets is good price for them. Gotta think of it as "non-thinking people tax".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info