Bandit respec for 20 regrets? Seriously?

Price makes it clear that it's not for the purposes you assume. It's for very high level (and probably old) characters who are in end-game who have end-game gear already.

For anyone else, 20 regrets worth of currency would be much better spent towards gear upgrades, even if you chose bandit respec points that do nothing for you when you are level 70+.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I don't understand in the slightest bit how anyone can complain about this addition. Previously, if you wanted to change your choice, you had to re-do your entire character. Now the option is there to exchange that time spent for currency instead, and I think that the price is very fair. This respec isn't for accounts on the poor end of the spectrum, it's for higher level characters who made a mistake. If you don't think that the price is of the correct value for what you'll get out of it, it's not really for you to do. The currency at that point would be better spent on gear, quality gems, or other things to boost your character, rather than re-jiggering your rewards. Contrary to popular belief, you could pick the wrong rewards on every bandit option and still have a character that can farm Piety/farm maps solo up to 70/beat the game on Merciless/etc.
"
Diphal wrote:
T
You know what? Why 20 regrets? Lets make it 100. Maybe even passive points should be for more than 1 regret orb. Lets say 20 regrets per one point respec. Funny thing is that with using one regret orb you can change more significant thing than you can change with 20 regrets orbs on bandit reward. THAT LOGIC.

it was impossible before. now its only 20 regrets and you QQ?

and let's talk about logic...if 1 regret changes more in a passive than the 20 to redo bandit...then why are you mad? the bandit is insignificant by your logic.
~SotW HC Guild~

"
scorpitron wrote:
"
Diphal wrote:
T
You know what? Why 20 regrets? Lets make it 100. Maybe even passive points should be for more than 1 regret orb. Lets say 20 regrets per one point respec. Funny thing is that with using one regret orb you can change more significant thing than you can change with 20 regrets orbs on bandit reward. THAT LOGIC.

I don't see your point, seriously. According to your statement, if they would make bandit respec for 1000ex, noone should object because it would still be "cheaper" compared to previous state when it was permanent choice? That's supposed to make any sense?
"
Diphal wrote:
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
Diphal wrote:
T

I don't see your point, seriously. According to your statement, if they would make bandit respec for 1000ex, noone should object because it would still be "cheaper" compared to previous state when it was permanent choice? That's supposed to make any sense?

20 regrets is more than reasonable.
ign = ultrahiangle
"
Masharab wrote:
It's fair price.
Bandit respec isn't designed for new players, but for old chars who have enough resources to respec entire build.

Who said that? Can you quote GGG about this matter? Or is it just your personal opinion?[/quote]

"
It's intentional that bandit quest respecs aren't super easy. I suspect the difficulty will be too high for a level 30 player, but pretty simple for someone who runs end-game content.

3 am in the morning and thought this thread was pretty funny.

my thought: its a fair price
Does anyone know how the recipe works?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
It's a fair price for it.

It takes only like 3 hours to farm enough currency that u can convert to regrets. So if you want, you can change all three during one day even if you wouldn't have enough orbs in the 1st place.

Is it worth 30 mana? In your case probably no, but for those who want to transform their high-level (80+) bow mara to spectral throw or something similar, hell yes!

I was expecting at least stack (40) of regrets per reward btw :3
Last edited by Jyssi on Nov 16, 2013, 8:18:12 AM
"
It takes only like 3 hours to farm enough currency that u can convert to regrets.
I'm doing something terribly wrong then. How do you farm 20 regrets per 3 hour? Are you running some act boss and selling rares, or you are running maps. Do you have high iir/iiq?

When I'm running 66-67lvl maps I'm no way near to this farm :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info