Bandit respec for 20 regrets? Seriously?

I agree, its FAR to expensive! Make it cost like 5-8 regrets per respec or make it a microtransaction, it isnt buy to win in anyway anyway. And heck I would prob get it.
I started playing in August. We didn't have any option to change our bandit quest reward for our characters. If we wanted to change it, we had to make a whole new character.

Now, we have the option to change the bandit quest reward without having to make a brand new character, for a very reasonable price.

Brand new character versus twenty orbs of regret. Which would you rather do?

Don't complain about either, you have no right to complain about either since we now have an option. If you prefer to make a new character, and get the better currency drops because you're leveling, then you get better drops. If you wish to use currency to make a small change to a leveled character, then you have that choice.

I fail to see how you can be so childish and complain about something that has been made many times better. I don't need to take my level 60 templar and completely remake him just because I mis-clicked on a bandit button.

Edit: Twenty Orbs of Regret are not that expensive to convert from vendors. You can easily farm an act boss and identify all of the magic and rare items you get and get those orbs within a day of hard work. If you only spend a couple of hours each day, you could easily do it in a relaxed week of grinding.
Last edited by Natharias on Nov 14, 2013, 7:49:31 PM
"
Natharias wrote:

My answer is neither. I don't know what seems normal and acceptable to you in your life, but week of relaxed farming for something what is kinda meaningless change to my character is not an option for me. Its absurd waste of time. Period.

I mean there is no doubt I will farm even more, but definitely for something way more important than this. That's the whole point.

"
Natharias wrote:
Don't complain about either, you have no right to complain about either since we now have an option.

According to this statement, noone has the right to complain about anything. No matter of what. Feature design and its parameters simply doesn't matter. Once feature is added, its always in its best shape and noone should object. Right?.... naaay. Why would devs even bother to listen to community then? Why this game is known as game where community defines direction?

"I have no right to ask for adjustments because feature was added." Jesus... I'm simply disgusted by the way some people are thinking. At least don't abuse other people with such drooling, you are embarrassing yourself. Thx.
Last edited by Diphal on Nov 15, 2013, 4:57:18 AM
I'm going to have to agree, it is a tad bit on the expensive side. I know the goal is to make respeccing require time and effort, but in this case I don't really see the point other than just to make things difficult for the players. With the steam release you recently just attracted a bunch of new players. Players, which, I'm sure will make tons of mistakes and not really understand how the game works at first. Assuming they stick around, they'll want to smooth out any mistakes they made with their build, which includes the bandit rewards.

I understand there has to be an effort/reward system in place to make the game fun, but I'm not about to spend an entire exalted orbs worth of regrets just to respec a single skill point.

Throwing out bigger numbers is just another recent slap in the face by GGG. I'm sure there will be more to come.
Last edited by Aezurr on Nov 15, 2013, 5:06:37 AM
funny that people are worying about 20 regret fee to respec and not complaining that top gear is often in 20 ex / 50 ex price range.
IGN TylordRampage
id rather have a possible expensive alternative than no alternative

it is ok as it is
"
Diphal wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

My answer is neither. I don't know what seems normal and acceptable to you in your life, but week of relaxed farming for something what is kinda meaningless change to my character is not an option for me. Its absurd waste of time. Period.

I mean there is no doubt I will farm even more, but definitely for something way more important than this. That's the whole point.

"
Natharias wrote:
Don't complain about either, you have no right to complain about either since we now have an option.

According to this statement, noone has the right to complain about anything. No matter of what. Feature design and its parameters simply doesn't matter. Once feature is added, its always in its best shape and noone should object. Right?.... naaay. Why would devs even bother to listen to community then? Why this game is known as game where community defines direction?

"I have no right to ask for adjustments because feature was added." Jesus... I'm simply disgusted by the way some people are thinking. At least don't abuse other people with such drooling, you are embarrassing yourself. Thx.

If it is so meaningless to you, stop raging like a child on the forums and leave it be. However, it does have some meaning to you since you are taking an issue with it.

"Relaxed farming" refers to the player farming in their own way, which can be any number of ways. It wasn't that complicated.

I'm sorry to hear that the availability to change something for a cost that we had no option for before is a waste of time. This doesn't mean it's a waste of time for other players. In short, shut up and let those who like the option make threads about the price.

"
Natharias wrote:

Translation:

"I'm sorry to hear that the availability to change something for a cost that we had no option for before is a waste of time. This doesn't mean it's a waste of time for other players. In short, shut up and let those who like the option make threads about the price."

I didn't think I'd have to explain this either, but I've quoted myself twice above.

You make it to be fanatical GGG fanboys that want to bear their children, when it's really about people like you that flame their content no matter what. You complain about having an option now when we didn't have any option other than to redo our entire character. You say that it's a big waste of your time to use the option, and yet you waste time flaming GGG about it on the forums.

Anyone who pays attention to your argument would realize that you didn't care what GGG did about the bandit reward, and all you would do is flame them for it.
"
Diphal wrote:
I had no clue what I am doing..

Seems like this is the problem, not the 20 regret cost!
If I don't reply to a bid, or won a bid, contact me in game, or send me a PM!
IGN: Casaub
Last edited by Casaub on Nov 16, 2013, 7:31:50 AM
It's fair price.
Bandit respec isn't designed for new players, but for old chars who have enough resources to respec entire build and they also want change bandit reward.

If you mess char on level 60-70
you can easily level new one in 10-12 hours of gameplay.
Last edited by Masharab on Nov 15, 2013, 12:29:53 PM
"
Natharias wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that the availability to change something for a cost that we had no option for before is a waste of time. This doesn't mean it's a waste of time for other players. In short, shut up and let those who like the option make threads about the price.

Are you really that retarded or you are only trying to look like retarded individual?

Where did I say I don't like the option to respec bandit reward?

What makes you think I shouldn't be allowed to discuss the price of respec? The fact that I don't like the price? What an argument is this :D You should go into politics, they would definitely welcome individual able to make absolutely irrelevant arguments.

You are basically saying that only players which are satisfied with this feature (including its price) should be allowed to discuss it. Why the hell they would discuss it when they are satisfied with its price? I cant see logic behind your statement, like at all.

What makes you think I flame all GGG content no matter what? I said multiple times that this is my first thread. I was convinced that my bandit choice was permanent. But now, when its possible to respec it I think its way too expensive. Whats your problem about that?

You are nobody. And as a nobody its definitely not up to you to decide who has right to discuss features of this game. Just suck it up.

"
Masharab wrote:
It's fair price.
Bandit respec isn't designed for new players, but for old chars who have enough resources to respec entire build.

Who said that? Can you quote GGG about this matter? Or is it just your personal opinion?
Last edited by Diphal on Nov 15, 2013, 12:40:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info