Path of Aarklash

Today I played in Aarklash Legacy and got that item :

http://i.imgur.com/5kFaEBG.jpg

I rofled badly + is unique amulet dropped from story boss :D
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
Last edited by dynia6666 on Nov 13, 2013, 10:57:26 AM
Inb4 copyright lawsuit ;D

GG GGG!!!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
game was bad any way ---> totally casual version of bg2
which bg2?
IGN : Reamus
"
dynia6666 wrote:

Well after this thread I checked it, and its character designed pulled me in.
Bought from GoG and enjoying it greatly so far.

After the simpleness of PoE fights, it is a real nice change to have a tactical challenge in combats.
"
symban wrote:
"
dynia6666 wrote:

After the simpleness of PoE fights, it is a real nice change to have a tactical challenge in combats.

I second that. Has quite solid gameplay and pretty much achieves what it wants to be a tactical isometric group based combat rpg.
On top you've got a somewhat decent play time of 12-15 hours and a fairly good price.
"
Andromansis wrote:
which bg2?

baldur's gate 2 rly nice oldschool kick ass rpg

"
"
symban wrote:
"
dynia6666 wrote:

I second that. Has quite solid gameplay and pretty much achieves what it wants to be a tactical isometric group based combat rpg.
On top you've got a somewhat decent play time of 12-15 hours and a fairly good price.

I didn't liked some how, whole game offered only like 15 types of mobs all time, poor skill design only 4 per hero, no inventory system, no hero relationship etc what baldur had =P

its only my opinion ^^

my whole game play looked that --> tank run into mobs spam taunts (no cd perk) + 5 sec immortal barrier, healer spam heal with perk 5s immortal, mage spammed aoe silence on mobs no auto attack nothing just spam 1 spell (mobs with silence + 50% att speed decrease was too east :F) =P assassin backstab mages

my whole gameplay looked like that easy as pie on very hard + boring like hell and too easy compered to bg 2 :D
the fake amulet pales in comparison to the original that would also roll +5000% chance to desync and -600% to crafting mastery :)
Last edited by feeder_animal on Nov 19, 2013, 2:35:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info