Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Advice about guild wars 2

Hey all,

I plan on buying a boxed copy of Guild Wars 2 and I wounder if some of you could tell how much Go of data (patches and stuffs) will it download during the installation,if I install it let's say in January.
Currently it's 14.8 GBS

Not fully updated.

Second most updated. They just released a massive patch.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Dec 20, 2012, 7:03:29 AM
The first patch after buying the game is about 6 gigs.

Bought it the other week.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
6Go!!wow. I can't buy that game then,my internet cap is so far below that. I'd hoped for something like 2.5Go of patch if I bought the boxed copy.
"
Shuria wrote:
6Go!!wow. I can't buy that game then,my internet cap is so far below that. I'd hoped for something like 2.5Go of patch if I bought the boxed copy.

=(

I really feel sorry for people who have capped internet.
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Shuria wrote:

=(

I do have capped internet. I just went to my dad's palce which has 500gb a month. Thought he wouldn't miss it.

EDIT: On the topic of GW2, how are you guys finding it? I don't have much experience with MMO's besides wierd korean ones, but I'm having a blast with this. Tweaks at my OCD juust enough, and gives me a big reward for being OCD. I'm referring to map completions if you didn't know.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Dec 20, 2012, 7:41:14 PM
"
ciknay wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Shuria wrote:

=(

I do have capped internet. I just went to my dad's palce which has 500gb a month. Thought he wouldn't miss it.

EDIT: On the topic of GW2, how are you guys finding it? I don't have much experience with MMO's besides wierd korean ones, but I'm having a blast with this. Tweaks at my OCD juust enough, and gives me a big reward for being OCD. I'm referring to map completions if you didn't know.

I tried it on an open weekend and found it got really boring really fast. I was considering buying it but after that weekend test it is deffinately on my "do not buy" list
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info