Avatar of Fire|Iron Reflexes|Blackgleam|Burning Arrow (tanky!)

What if you linked your skills to blood magic? Then you could use up all of your mama on auras.
Also though about that... maybe. Still would need more investment in aura nodes. Also, I was thinking to maybe convert my life regen to ES regen. (If I find a way to deal with chaos damage maybe life on ).

p.s. not sure if I want to use all of my "mama" on auras *lol*
whats the dps on this build?

plz post some videos?
this is what i came up with as a templar start
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQPGBLMFLQVbBg4J9hJpEuEUIBRNFHEXHBcvGNsZLhmFGjgaVRpsIWAj9iSqJa0n7SlPMok2xTbYNug26UCgRtdKfVBHVdZW-lcNV-JZ81pIW69dxmBLYSFjp2P9ZKNk52aeZ6BxeXTtdPF253fleuZ6731TgKSCm4Tvh3aIG4uMkFWRzp2unrmezZ_LogCnCKcwp4Ssqq-NtobAGtIh1HzYJNlh3Q3dRt3z4XPjaudq7DjsVe0g7g7vhe_w8B_z3frS_E78xf0L

point blank could make this build work for 50% moar damage
The DPS is difficult to say because it does not include the reduced fire resists but
at the moment I do 1-3k fire damage with burning arrow. Flammability and penetrate fire reduce a total of 76% reduced fire resistance.... Should be at around 5 sec burning time so burning damage does on average 4k ish damage. That means that 0 fire ress mobs get hit for 1.8 - 5.2k burning arrow and burn for 5/3 of that again doing something like roughly 5kish to 12kish fire damage.... not per second but per hit. (rule of thumb calculations with astronomical precision)

Let me say if you ignite one of the pack and the fire spreads nothing survives except rares in lunaris on merc (and some blues with fire ressis). most dead bodies are still in flames.
However, I started looking for a weapon upgrade.

Currently at around 2.3 k life, 1.4k ES and 10k armour. I can also take a moment to fire in the pack before repositioning. With up to 6% life regen which will be 8% in 2-3 levels.
Still chaos damage is pretty dangerous and also my ES is not as high as it could be.

Game play video might be difficult for me to do (well gonna check the opinion of my laptop on that.... and will check what is possible.)
Reached level 70 now and will probably post some more details on the build over the weekend
(not yet final but getting close to it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info