Looking for advice on Sweep mara build

Hello everyone !
I'm new to this game and I love the passive skills system, although it is quite difficult for newbies to know what to take...
So here is my build :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzDq0TTBQgFE0Y2xkuGjghAiFVIWAm-CftKLUppSr2ME8wdzIJNug5DjpSOthAoEOcTdhQR1BQVElVtVYEWGNYr1nzXQBfP2CIYLthUmRSZadyqXTxe4x82YFvhmCMdozPkFWVm548ns2fy6IApzCnhKlorKquULndwBrBBMGjxtjUj9w94mHnUuw47w7vTvAf8i_2SA==

I would like to know if this is viable, if I missed some important things, ...
And what auras / skills should I use ? Leap Slam sounds good but maybe dangerous (I'll try to play in Hardcore)
And by the way, I have no idea what important passive to go first (if I should rush Resolute Technique or Unwavering Stance first, or something else. Currently, I've almost done it to Resolute Technique. I choosed it as I hate missing things when I see my axe going through their body...)

This is what I use for my Sweep/Heavy Strike build, with Hatred + Grace + one of Anger/Purity/Vitality as needed for auras and Enduring Cry, Temporal Chains, and Phase Run as support skills.

Unwavering Stance would be nice, but it's too out of the way and I don't really have problems with stun deaths. What kills me is extremely high burst damage (e.g. brutus-clone map boss with +95% damage, map full of spitter-snakes with +3 projectiles, +95% damage as fire, and -23% max res, that sort of thing).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info