When did you join path of exile?

July 2012 I think... Been playing on and off since then... now pretty active because of OB so close.
20 July 2011 4:18 PM

Used to play Xbox 2 - 3 hours a night before then ... have played approx 10 hours total since.

PoE has been my sole "addiction", I mean "stress release" since joining.
In our quest to conquer the world ... allies are just future enemies that don't realise it yet MAWHAHA !!!
Last edited by Illysio_Nightstar on Dec 19, 2012, 2:26:57 PM
17 dec. Was scouting for a new game to explore then Bop this came up and the passive skill tree was stinging in my eyes, just have to try it out!
To Glory and Beyond! RippsaN out!.
Check out my Threads! -Farming system and Drops? -PoE or D3?
-Beta invite timer thing. -Class system.
I joined when I was mega disappointed with D3, was fed after a month playing it and found a PoE link in the D3 Forum.
end of this week will mark my 3rd week playing PoE, after the stress tests.

I'm also one of the people disappointed with D3 as a whole. There, I said it.
1337 21gn17ur3
Last edited by ExiledToWraeclast on Dec 20, 2012, 12:48:26 AM
sep11 2010 or 2011

When was the massive overrhaul of the passive tree? there use to be like 4-5 options at the start of classes, Couple of Months before that. Before the quest indicator telling you where to go for quests.I think even before the god's arm,baeful gem but not to certain.
December 13, 2012 11:45 PM

I bought a key > Downloaded then played the game for a few hours > Became obsessed > Upgraded to Gold support. :)
July 28, 2011 8:01 PM

I love that the date joined is on your profile. Yes, I'm shallow.

I got my beta key from Sixen on the diablofans forums. A couple of threads are there to advertising POE. I'm not surprised. Lots of people got burned by d3.
Joined today, and I'm extremely excited about the game !
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Jayserix wrote:
Joined today, and I'm extremely excited about the game !

Congrats! It's a fantastic game. Hope you have a good experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info